Game-Labs Forum

The (almost) forever war. Pirates vs Prussia

A smart cookie like you should be able to decipher where we hang out based off our timers.  Maybe.  VCO has a list of required outposts that all members must have.  That list does not and did not contain...

Pitts, Nipe, Parrot Cay, Mayaguana or Lorimers. 

Your web of lies and spies is incorrect I think.  Can’t stump this Trump buddy!

Anyway this thread is starting to smell a bit like desperation.  I’m out.

Please refer any further tin foil theories and/or attempts to justify ones self worth in a game to VCO’s chief role player @William Death.  Thx

6 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

image.thumb.png.15cb3cf4e886510df2a20feb9dbce71b.png

image.thumb.png.76123d009d7cf03b05dde6843fcca69e.pngunknown.png

image.thumb.png.304be2048f008eee307d71270b2d873d.png

image.png.3bea9dfe3f17153f1a303460e20dd30a.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

ALL IS FAKE NEWS. I find it funny how @Flinch claims that I make my fellow Prussians look like some 2nd sort/class of players with disrespect, while he and his clan mates call players from their nation: plebs, carebears, sissies, mort rats and God knows what else. They make fun of all players from their own nations that keep dying over and over again and think of themselves as some elitist best PvP group. 

Your equally as bad. I've been in comms with you were you shit talk the living shit out of HANSA and call them worthless. You look down your nose at anyone who isn't skilled in video game warships and are not afraid to say so.

Key point: We wanted the 'pleps' to work with us. You don't want to sail with members of your own clan unless your calling for rescue.

Edited by Guest

22 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

image.thumb.png.15cb3cf4e886510df2a20feb9dbce71b.png

You inflate irrelevant messages. I was attacked in spanish waters and sank the guy who tagged me, then got sank by a gank. Hardly an escalating factor.

I won't even comment other messages.They're the same as your internal discord posts. People whom you quoted were in Prussia before and just continued with old style of discussion. 

Using private forum screenshots publicly is quite low, especially when showing messages without context. I know you don't care though, you don't have internal rules - everything goes.

Edited by vazco
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Beeekonda said:

These are Discord messages from january 💩

August. The dates are funny.

Still concerning he sits on screenshots like that for so long.

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Maybe we are all hypocrites and you guys are as bad as we are? But I have to admit - since you left the Prussian nation, the bonds between clans are stronger and relations are better. 

It's also much better in NSANE than it was in Prussia. I guess it was a good move to leave.

Now you can return to feeding yourself with drama and slanders - you show very plainly on this forum how you operate. 

Edited by vazco

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Go ahead and read the original post created by Flinch, full of jokes, insults, salt and showing disrespect. Carry on. 

Memes..just memes.

all-these-flavors-and-you-choose-to-be-salty-meme-4843706.png.4e11f0272f196e1a738572133554aa0f.png

48 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Please refer any further tin foil theories and/or attempts to justify ones self worth in a game to VCO’s chief role player @William Death.  Thx

Aaarrrggghhh! I be's here to make me report to ye!

'Greetings Lord Christendom, Knight of the Nightflip, Admiral of the Fleet, Vanquisher of Clans, etc.

Since me last report to ye:

I've heard rumors of you sacking the clan warehouse of a prominent Spanish (formerly British) clan. Is there any gold safe from the hands of VCO? *hearty laugh*

Also I recall countless reports of you terrorizing almost the entirety of the active United States Navy whilst alone in your Le Requin. The mere mention of your name seems to strike fear into the hearts of the American sailors.

However, it seems a few battle hardened American veterans are convinced that we, the mighty VCO Pirates, have no skill whatsoever and can only gank, yet they never attempt to engage us in equal fights....they only run from us or attempt to fight with massive advantage (and even then, sometimes get sunk). Very peculiar. 

Rumors of Spanish attempts to pay for use of a VCO port. 

Rumors of dissent in the Prussian nation, offers for peace shot down by a heartless commander with an image to uphold and a point to prove...

Rumors of a large fleet destroyed by nightflips....

The usual accusations of hacks, exploits, farming, and secret alliances to roll the server with black dots.

Various and sundry other rumors, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

I remain, your officer and trusted disposer of Surprises (via loss to LGVs), the dread pirate, fearsome hunter, and master duelist,

William  Death.'

To everyone else:

Please forward any further theories and rumors to me, and to global chat and someone will be along to notice and respond.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Elric said:

so are the Danes, the Swedes and the French...   hmmm...  how many of them have the Prussians killed recently in their daily noobie raiding?

how are the danes, swedes and the french next door to la tortue?

1 hour ago, Palatinose said:

Aves is a must have oupost. The happy Antilles family is waiting for you :)

ofcourse :)  me and @Banished Privateer were over there i think last week killing some swedes in frigates before we baited 4-5 swedish 1st/2nd rates down to aves where we got 2 more to help us kill them with our sols, it was fun.

Edited by Guest