Game-Labs Forum

Adding images to this forum

Jean Ribault

Is there something wrong with the forum trying to add images?  It's hard to find a link to begin with, but then once you can access your album and select Add Images, the window that pops up doesn't work.  You get an image in the dialogue box, add details if you want, then try to save it but it does absolutely nothing.  You can only exit the window, in which case it asks you to verify you want to delete the images.  Makes no sense.

@Jean Ribault

I’ve have my own clunky issues with this platform and cannot find a manual, and editing why o why does it add extra line spacing? This is what I do, but please if anyone knows better shout...

Adding images or PDFs or Excel doc,s etc...

First,

Check your “attachment limit”. Top right, down arrow, next to your PC name then choose “My attachments”. Your quota should be blue and below 9.77MB. If not then delete some old file images. Use “SORT BY” > SIZE. Then click on the Post title, in the title “EDIT” and delete the old images, one image at a time editing each old post.

If its an OLD DROPPED or DELETED or LOCKED post the Image will not automatically drop from “My Attachments”. Need to follow the link prompt add @Ink and file name. He’s the only one who can clean it.

Second.

If the attachment limit is good then...

Forum front page, next to BELL “+ Create” down arrow. Choose status... then drag drop the image here. This will make it appear in your FORUM album. This then will allow you to attach...

Norfolk

Edited by Norfolk nChance
  • Like 1

Thanks guys.  This is a change from when they first set up the forum.  I now see the CREATE menu and that's easier (haven't tried it yet though).

My limit was fine, I'm under it.  I saw that and checked it before I posted this question.  Thank you kindly for the guidance. ;)

• Like 1