Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
King of Crowns

War of the lovers revisited

Recommended Posts

after a month of war we can hereby declare this war over. 7UP Is no longer an effective fighting force within the Spanish nation. reports have it that most of 7up is jumping ship to Russia. most of the rest of the clan has been inactive for most of this war and/or has quit the game. Victory belongs to France.  its a shame that all of Spain had to suffer due to jags and 7up leadership.  Anyway... Gg

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

 Victory belongs to France. 

Fake news!!!!: Master and God sitting same table as Horus, Thor & Zeus, Honorrible HoratioPinFlower says victory belongs to GB .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

US challenges you to a game of all out brutal warfare once patch hits live. No quarter given to you frenchies when we nail your capital for 30 days and nights. I hope your newbs are locked up and ports are set to EU times because we're coming for that booty Mr.

Edited by Slim McSauce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

after a month of war we can hereby declare this war over. 7UP Is no longer an effective fighting force within the Spanish nation. reports have it that most of 7up is jumping ship to Russia. most of the rest of the clan has been inactive for most of this war and/or has quit the game. Victory belongs to France.  its a shame that all of Spain had to suffer due to jags and 7up leadership.  Anyway... Gg

There was a war?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So win a war is take empty ports with nightflips?

At least british take ports fighting. They are the victorious not pesky frenchies.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

 reports have it that most of 7up is jumping ship to Russia. 

Thats new.

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

 Victory belongs to France.  

???

You mean brits 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Batman said:

We are not finished yet.

we can also make the last ports neutral. then you can fight against npc.
But then make timers on the ports please. on the weekends 5-8 and in the week 11-14.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

 reports have it that most of 7up is jumping ship to Russia. most of the rest of the clan has been inactiveits

1

Well, in that case, they should change their Clan TAG

because the 7 united provinces (7up) diplomatically just attacked the home ports of the dutch yesterday, if that is true

or are it remains of foreign company ownership, and the true face will appear, in that case, Blood will seek his way, and decay will happen on their politics........ soon.

 

I can not believe they are Traitors... but if they do they do not escape their punishment.

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Well, in that case, they should change their Clan TAG

because the 7 united provinces (7up) diplomatically just attacked the home ports of the dutch yesterday, if that is true

or are it remains of foreign company ownership, and the true face will appear, in that case, Blood will seek his way, and decay will happen on their politics........ soon.

7up attacked the dutch yesterday? that is new. Not many are online anyway. I do not think that someone sails down there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Christoph said:

7up attacked the dutch yesterday? that is new. Not many are online anyway. I do not think that someone sails down there

perhaps i predicted the future of the captains ?

 

like i said i cannot believe it

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My dearest NA community,

The war is not over. Thanks to the great cooperation and leadership of players like @King of Crowns @Rabman @Gregory Rainsborough @Batman @MassimoSud @rediii(aind many others), France and GB have made great progress in delivering Justice to those who abuse of power.

As aforementioned, we still have big challenges ahead of us as the origin of corruption, zerging, deception, madness and destruction is spreading all over the caribbean, again. 

As knights of the Justice, it is our duty to fight them.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

My dearest NA community,

The war is not over. Thanks to the great cooperation and leadership of players like @Batman

What have I done wrong that you don't hate me anymore? 😭

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

 

As knights of the Justice, it is our duty to fight them.

lol 🤣

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Batman said:

What have I done wrong that you don't hate me anymore? 😭

Well, it would be wrong to hate your self.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, fremen said:

So win a war is take empty ports with nightflips?

At least british take ports fighting. They are the victorious not pesky frenchies.

80% of the Snow pbs was also nightflips

Edited by Christoph
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

The sacred duty of every captain of the Royal Navy.

I thought that was to sink French ships? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

My dearest NA community,

The war is not over. Thanks to the great cooperation and leadership of players like @King of Crowns @Rabman @Gregory Rainsborough @Batman @MassimoSud @rediii(aind many others), France and GB have made great progress in delivering Justice to those who abuse of power.

As aforementioned, we still have big challenges ahead of us as the origin of corruption, zerging, deception, madness and destruction is spreading all over the caribbean, again. 

As knights of the Justice, it is our duty to fight them.

Thanks to new British drama Queen clan SOL, the dynamic has changed... more content is coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You thought wrong. 

Our duty is to defend and protect the Empire.

Defend and protect?  Sir, you need to make the map British , all of it

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If GB was such a champion of Justice they would challenge France and their destructive ways. Espana had what was coming to them granted. But they were no menance or monstrousity on the server in comparison to France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×