Game-Labs Forum

Possible Alt tagging in the Safe Zone

So this happened this afternoon, posting on behalf of Privateer.  

Player - Barberousse was tagged inside the safe zone around Mortimer.  He took a couple of broadsides to make it look legit (paraphrasing here) and then left without calling reinforcements.  From what I gather, only the player who is tagged can call them in a battle.    

57474297344250A8685B6B0F7D7C2BE40067EE85

9d0cb9a358a18d7b258407bcfc0dd325.png

My spidey senses here are tingling a bit....something smells.  Worth an investigation I think.  It is of course entirely possible that he is just a noob under crewing a frigate...but..

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 2

An  now, you will go tribunal everytime, when you join a battle in Reinforcementszone and the pirate did not call the Reinforcements???

I had alot of fights in this zone, and not every players calls it, not only new members.

I know the british player, he would never use an alt account, if you ever had one.

We all know, you have to attack a player, that the big carebear pirates leaves their capitalzone.

Malkiro always wants fights, he dont care about losing ships.

Its clear, you from 5X have some kind of paranoia.

case closed for me

• Like 2

Ink eventually will check but...

As SaltySails points out - there's plenty of players that do not call reinforcements, in all nations, especially when it starts in a 1v1 even taking the risk of more joining in.

I'd suspect most of these are players that lived long enough without reinforcement zones so they don't really care. And they insist on promoting no safe zones by literally not using them ( kudos to them )

Malkiro, from all the few times i've crossed his path does indeed engage the enemy without second thoughts - seemingly he doesn't game the game but fights the fight.

But everyone can and eventually will make a mistake, some more than others ;)