Game-Labs Forum

Craft via Clan Warehouse

Hi!

Is there a chance to code in the economy reform an option to use resources directly from Clan Warehouse?
Maybe with just a "tickbox" do You want to craft it from Your own warehouse, or the clan warehouse?

Would be a huge improvement

• Like 15

39 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I would go 1 step further, "Withdraw resources for Teak-WO Santi". You click the window of woods/planking and you get mats in personal warehouse.

That'd be cool, but would require much more coding I guess ;)

With my proposal, You would only change the source. Shouldn't be difficult to code it.

5 hours ago, Phaserburn said:

I understand the benefits, but I feel there would need to be a complete rework on clan permission levels...

A confirmation too, and a notice to the clan..

Why? Officers already have access, so letting them craft from it isn't anything other than more efficient. They could of course add a "only crafting" permission or something...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, admin said:

not going to happen in the near future. This feature could be useful but it loses the race to almost every other priority.

Understandable.

Can we put it on the waiting list however? :)

3 hours ago, admin said:

not going to happen in the near future. This feature could be useful but it loses the race to almost every other priority.

I honestly would hope to see some clan docks space before something like this.  It's a pain crafting ships for clan mates and than having to store them until you can get with that player and give them the ship.  Would be an easy fix is to have a means to craft ships into notes that you can store in your clan warehouse maybe?  Or redeem at the Admiralty store.

• Like 4

1. Officers can craft ships with option to select own warehouse or clan warehouse.

2. Limited Dockspace for clan, crafters can put the ships in this temporary dock, so a clan mate so he can have his assigned ship after it has been built.

3. Clan warehouse has a common hold. Which all the clan mates can withdraw stuff, does not need to be officer.

Would be nice to add to the list :)