Game-Labs Forum

insulting name

Hello, 

A person in my clan is rename MERE DE COCOLEGRAND, to translate mère = mother in French. I do not really know this person and I think that we must respect ourselves especially that naval action is a game. I find new name very offensive on the one hand for my part and on the other hand for that of my family. Moreover you can change speudo every 30 days, suddenly you can force him to change speudo by putting the one previously, or see the ban so that he can use his forget paper again.

Hoping that this story caused by a person who does not really have a brain is solver 

sorry for my english, i use a translator.

Cocolegrand 

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/956343608661236674/99D2428A2C7E41369DEC29B174415F9CC54F6C4D/

• Like 1

You are right, this is very distasteful and maybe action should be taken however... 

34 minutes ago, Cocolegrand said:

Moreover you can change speudo every 30 days, suddenly you can force him to change speudo by putting the one previously, or see the ban so that he can use his forget paper again.

This has nothing to do with it and I wish people would stop complaining about the name change feature of the DLC. You could do the same by just deleting the character and creating a new or using an alt account. Every account has an ID, that the devs can see, so the name displayed in game does not matter for finding them. Prolific forger DLC is perfectly fine and I wish it will stay this way.

• 2 weeks later...