Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
k3LLerInstInkt

Whats about with the WASA?

Recommended Posts

Hi guys,

What is actually with the WASA?
In 3rd class, she is not really an option!
She is poorly inferior to the Bellona HP, as are missing just over 1k HP to make them an option. Especially for PvP Marks it should be stronger.
As 3rd it rots in the harbor!
Simply grading from 4th rate to 3rd rate is not exactly prudent.
Since the developers do not show that they have thought about it.

I hope therefore that the WASA gets adjusted their values, so that they really fits in the 3rd class!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wasa is good as it is. the only buff needed is sails hp and speed.

Edited by RKY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, RKY said:

wasa is good as it is. the only buff needed is sails hp and speed.

1k more Side HP needs to!
Max weight +300
Hull +800

You forgett, its a PvP Reward Note.
So I think that the WASA should be at least equal to the normal ships, it is from the HP far from the 3rd class.

And since WASA is only for PvP brands, the hard work should be rewarded as well. But the WASA is more of a punishment if you see the values!

So I summarize.
The WASA needs:

1k more Side HP
Max weight +300
Hull +800
Sails + 1,3k
More speed

You can discuss the values.

Edited by k3LLerInstInkt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, RKY said:

wasa is good as it is. the only buff needed is sails hp and speed.

I think she would be used more if she wasn't for PvP marks only.  They really should make her craftable for those that don't want to spend PvP or CM for ships.  I honestly should be able to use VM's for any permit for ships that you can get with PvP marks too and be able to craft them.  Since she's not craftable folks just prefer to go with a Bellona that has better stats and is cheaper as it doesn't take PvP marks to make one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every ship should have something that makes her worth sailing.  And in return, it should have a disadvantage that opponents can exploit (if they're good).  With all those chasers, Wasa should be faster than Bellona.  Unfortunately Bellona is already max speed....stupid mods....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use the Wasa. Yes, the Bellona is better in all respects except speed. The reason I use the Wasa is as a tagger to chase down those raiding Bellonas. It has great bow chasers.

i definitely think it could use a little speed buff, but I would be cautious about giving it anything else. After all, the Bellona is a 74 gun SOL and isn’t the Wasa is a 64 gun SOL?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Capn Rocko said:

Please no. We spent 6th months begging for it to be nerfed, let's not start asking for buffs now 

Ah, would you rather let a ship break nerfed instead of doing it properly?

Just as WASA is currently with its values, it does not fit into the 3rd class!
It is a PvP reward and should be at least equivalent to the 3rd class Bellona!

6 months to a ship which you do not like. to become useless!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, k3LLerInstInkt said:

Ah, would you rather let a ship break nerfed instead of doing it properly?

Just as WASA is currently with its values, it does not fit into the 3rd class!
It is a PvP reward and should be at least equivalent to the 3rd class Bellona!

6 months to a ship which you do not like. to become useless!

Wasa needs:

Slight speed buff +.1/.2 knts

Slight sail hp buff +500hps

Maybe 300-500 more armor hps.

That's about it though. The wasa is a good OW pvp ship, but being the only way to get a wasa is pvp marks of course the ship isn't used. Make the wasa craftable and I am sure it would be used more.

6 bow chasers and 4 stern chasers are nothing to sneeze at. And it still has a respectable 2 gundecks filled with 24 and 32pd cannons. It was way too powerful for so long that I am hesitant on buffing stats.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Wasa needs:

Slight speed buff +.1/.2 knts

Slight sail hp buff +500hps

Last night I was chasing players in Bellonas and Hercules, and I was in my Wasa. A Hercules turned and gave me a broadside of chain and my sails went down to 84%. I think that is a bit much. 

Do not make it craftable please. And it should not be able to go broadside to broadside with a Bellona and win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

Last night I was chasing players in Bellonas and Hercules, and I was in my Wasa. A Hercules turned and gave me a broadside of chain and my sails went down to 84%. I think that is a bit much. 

Do not make it craftable please. And it should not be able to go broadside to broadside with a Bellona and win.

I wouldn't agree with the broadside to broadside bit.  It's a smaller ship, so you would expect a Bellona (or 3rd Rate) to be a bit superior in broadside weight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Old Crusty said:

Last night I was chasing players in Bellonas and Hercules, and I was in my Wasa. A Hercules turned and gave me a broadside of chain and my sails went down to 84%. I think that is a bit much. 

Do not make it craftable please. And it should not be able to go broadside to broadside with a Bellona and win.

That herc hit you with 32lb carros which is a big caliber and he must have raked you and fired through multiple sails with one shot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem is not just the Wasa but a problem in balancing ships in general.

And when i say balancing i am not saying to give similar stats to all but to make each ship special in a different way.

To fix the 3th rate problem atm  ( all bellona ) i would :

- Agamemnom would be a 3th rate was it was in real life.

- Agamemnom would be the fastest 3th rate and with the better turn rate.

- Wasa would get a a slight speed and armor hp but still lower in comparison with the Bellona.

- 3rd rate would get a slight buff in speed and turn rate to make it diiferent in comparison with the bellona.

- Bellona would the most powerful but the slowest and with the worst turn rate.

 

Now all ships have different weakness and strenghts.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, no one said:

The problem is not just the Wasa but a problem in balancing ships in general.

And when i say balancing i am not saying to give similar stats to all but to make each ship special in a different way.

To fix the 3th rate problem atm  ( all bellona ) i would :

- Agamemnom would be a 3th rate was it was in real life.

- Agamemnom would be the fastest 3th rate and with the better turn rate.

- Wasa would get a a slight speed and armor hp but still lower in comparison with the Bellona.

- 3rd rate would get a slight buff in speed and turn rate to make it diiferent in comparison with the bellona.

- Bellona would the most powerful but the slowest and with the worst turn rate.

 

Now all ships have different weakness and strenghts.

"Now" ...

Not every ship is balanced.
This is a fallacy.
For example, WASA does not fit well into the 3rd class with its values.
It has to be adjusted a bit!
So you should increase the values a bit and make them buildable in the yard!

Prefer to bring out a premium ship that is superior to all others in its class. Sorry but that's wrong somewhere.

Somewhere in the front and back is not right, in terms of balancing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, k3LLerInstInkt said:

"Now" ...

Not every ship is balanced.
This is a fallacy. Nope. If you read careful  and it is not a lot i gave each a 3th rate a role and a different playstyle in a balanced manner
For example, WASA does not fit well into the 3rd class with its values. 
It has to be adjusted a bit! If you read again (2) and is not a lot you would see that i propose to slighty increase the speed and the armor value .
So you should increase the values a bit and make them buildable in the yard!  If you read again (3) ,i think maybe you have problems with reading what the others are saying you would know that i already suggested this. About the wasa becomes available to be craft in the shipyard or not i don't have any against the Wasa being a pvp reward. I got the 30pvp marks in 3 days. And if you don't have the pvp marks you can always buy the ship from others players. There is nothing wrong to in rewarding players that like to pvp.

Prefer to bring out a premium ship that is superior to all others in its class. Sorry but that's wrong somewhere. Ok i already understand you have some problems. There is no premium ship in the higher tiers . I have no idea where you see a premium ship here.

Somewhere in the front and back is not right, in terms of balancing. Somewhere doesn't make any sense what you are saying, but that is already no suprise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Marigold said:

ฉันคิดว่าเธอจะถูกนำมาใช้มากขึ้นหากเธอไม่ได้อยู่ในเครื่องหมาย PvP เท่านั้น  แทงบอลออนไลน์  : A 

Google translate:

I think she will be more used if she is not in the PvP mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think ships need rebalancing across the board but Wasa definitely needs some speed buff, while it should stay more fragile and with less broadside poundage than Bellona. A Wasa should have no chance to beat a Bellona assuming relatively even captain skill but should be able to outrun her since the chasers are the only useful thing on the Wasa and I think this characteristic should be supported to make it somewhat viable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/25/2018 at 3:07 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

I think she would be used more if she wasn't for PvP marks only.  They really should make her craftable for those that don't want to spend PvP or CM for ships.  I honestly should be able to use VM's for any permit for ships that you can get with PvP marks too and be able to craft them.  Since she's not craftable folks just prefer to go with a Bellona that has better stats and is cheaper as it doesn't take PvP marks to make one.

I agree - just make it craftable..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×