Game-Labs Forum

All items were removed from the Clan Warehouse

Every item in the KOTO warehouse was removed by 2 guys who were never officers and have no idea how they became officers. I don't play much anymore however afew of our guys do. 

I still keep track of who we promoted to officers and who had access but these 2 guys were never promoted and i have no idea who they are how they got access to the warehouse.

I'm pretty sure they joined today as officers, cleaned us out and left.

They even deposit 69 gold to take the piss.

Names are HunterKSA and M7MDx503.

Pktaisk.jpg

3ivsZfR.jpg

CH0noP0.jpg

unknown.png

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Bloody Hound said:

I still keep track of who we promoted to officers and who had access but these 2 guys were never promoted and i have no idea who they are how they got access to the warehouse. 

I'm pretty sure they joined today as officers, cleaned us out and left. 

under review

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Angus MacDuff said:

Could they have been existing officers who used the name change DLC?

This could be the case they changed names and than clean house and ran out of town so to speak.  

Really wish there was more control over the powers and levels of powers you have with officers. Maybe some day we will have more clan control of what officers can do and diffrent levels than what we have now.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

The only

the stupidest mechanic ever

it's the possibility to having multi account. Ok dev need money but its the dying of the game in the egg, that its the only point.

After all the rest green to green, this post, its logic.

And i am sure that just 5 days after the official launch, players with alts, will have first-class ship

• Like 1

The other issue i have is only the Clan leader can Kick or Demote officers meaning even if i saw them i couldn't stop them unless i get ahold of the Clan leader.

So...

Officers can promote Officers,

Can only have 3 Diplomats but they can't demote officers or kick?

Meaning the only way to stop them is get ahold of a the Clan leader (which can be hard depending on times) as people have lives. 

Edited by Bloody Hound

On 4/19/2016 at 11:24 AM, admin said:

We will add a simple clan warehouse feature in one of the next patches.

It will allow members to send all resources from their warehouse to the clan warehouse (one way ticket)

Clan warehouse is going to be accessible only by officers and clan creator

But here lies a problem

We are not going to be policing theft. If you appointed the officer with access to warehouse he can steal all resources and leave the clan. 

Losing all resources from the warehouse can have a huge morale effect on the clan and can lead to it breaking up and leaving the game. So if theft is a problem (And it is going to be a problem for large organization) it is better NOT to implement clan warehouse at all. 

Dedicating resources to coding complex permits and limits is going to slow development of other more important features.

Discuss

Do we need a clan warehouse at all? And should we ignore officer theft if it happens (because it is clan responsibility to hire trusted officers only)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Officers can promote members to officers and cannot demote. That's the stupidest mechanic ever... One officer could invite alts into the clan, promote and steal everything. 

You are not thinking it through. If officers could demote - then a rogue officer can just kick everyone (especially in the case of missing founder) and take over the clan. 

Now. Officer could only invite alts to clan, promote and steal everything ONLY in once case. You were far sighted enough to hire such officer. Do not promote people you don't trust with you FULL WAREHOUSE. if you trusted them - you should be ok with them taking it all out. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bloody Hound said:

The other issue i have is only the Clan leader can Kick or Demote officers meaning even if i saw them i couldn't stop them unless i get ahold of the Clan leader.

So...

Officers can promote Officers,

Can only have 3 Diplomats but they can't demote officers or kick?

Meaning the only way to stop them is get ahold of a the Clan leader (which can be hard depending on times) as people have lives. 

Ink is investigating and will reply to you in private. But clan code is very stable and impossible to hack - someone you have trusted the officer role promoted them. Or they were officers, changed names and decided to leave and take all with them.

Right now the only mechanic to kick is to find the founder. Clan issues can only be addressed after localization, we added the logs recently (that help a lot) and plan to continue improving the clan functionality.  BUT. Having played EVE we know the only way to not lose resources is to keep them in your warehouse because even the trusted online friend can betray.

pill sweetener.  remember the wipe will come on release so you have not really lost much and they have not really gained anything. 

• Like 12