Game-Labs Forum
Banished Privateer

Pirate Party Tonight

Given the 2 port battles tonight (Rincon + La Isabela), any pirate player killed 3h before PB and 3h after PB has started will be rewarded with 10 PvP marks per kill. Rules:

• Kills must be in the dedicated area of the map 3h before/after PB
  • Rewards count for 5th rates and above + Requins
  • Screenshot proof of battle result + combat news

image.thumb.png.796b7f7efbbb5bd600cb4ed7f4d7d2e4.png

No matter which side you play for, we will have cookies for everyone, even for pirates :) #CreatingContent

img_4655.jpg

Pirate-Party-Ideas-Cupcakes.jpg

PS Topic won't be moderated, Chrissy and other pirates are allowed to share salt, insult Prussia, make fun of me etc. everyone have fun!

• Like 13

I guess I can go and see if I get killed 😄

PD: Just loged in and found that I have 3 ships to waste. This is going to be a salty night

Edited by Trashumi Fujiwara
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

the smell of desperation is strong here

it wont be a problem though, we will pay with pvp marks we've farmed from your clan members :)

Edited by Wyy
  • Like 2

VCO will be out there in alts sinking pirates for the marks. Count on it, thanks for the free content!

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

VCO will be out there in alts sinking pirates for the marks. Count on it, thanks for the free content!

As long as it's not alt-farming, everything is fine :) Have fun killing pirates!

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

As long as it's not alt-farming, everything is fine :) Have fun killing pirates!

I always do. (True pirate. #BringBackOutlawBattles) ;) 

• Like 2

1ds13a.jpg

better hope they roll deep.  a couple of randos is no concern to the great pirate pavel fleet.  Tell HANSA to get those timers going baby.

Edited by Christendom

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

1ds13a.jpg

better hope they roll deep.  a couple of randos is no concern to the pirate buc fleet.  Tell HANSA to get those timers going baby.

I'm pre-registering for my 10 PvP mark kill of Christendom's buc by hugging.  Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

1ds13a.jpg

better hope they roll deep.  a couple of randos is no concern to the great pirate pavel fleet.  Tell HANSA to get those timers going baby.

That's what I'm talking about, we'll see you guys there.

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

I'm pre-registering for my 10 PvP mark kill of Christendom's buc by hugging.  Thanks.

You'll have to beat us to it with your alt.

Sound the horns, and rally the troops

• Like 1

Listen Rab, I got a business deal for you.  I'll let ya sink a buc, and then start coming out in store bought navy brigs until the shops run out for about 4 hours.  You collect the marks from sruPL and we'll split them?

How navy brigs ya think you can kill in 4 hours?

27 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Tell EU pirate clans to get these timers going baby.

You're running out of ports to take without timers.  For the pirates however....the sky's the limit.  

Ragged Cay and Deadman’s is a poor response.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You're running out of ports to take without timers.  For the pirates however....the sky's the limit.  

I still count like 10 ports without timers, enough content for the next month :) Then we can recapture ports that you captured during the nightflips, it's never ending content! 

7 minutes ago, Christendom said:

then start coming out in store bought navy brigs

Some teachers have serious issues with reading the rules, no wonder schooling/education level in the US is in such a terrible state :(

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Listen Rab, I got a business deal for you.  I'll let ya sink a buc, and then start coming out in store bought navy brigs until the shops run out for about 4 hours.  You collect the marks from sruPL and we'll split them?

How navy brigs ya think you can kill in 4 hours?

Won't work, gotta be 5th rates and up according to original post.  Just make sure to put at least chasers on them.. or... well, you know what happens... ;) 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Some teachers have serious issues with reading the rules

teachers make the rules.

15 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

no wonder schooling/education level in the US is in such a terrible state :(

when did Poland land on the moon again?

17 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I still count like 10 ports without timers, enough content for the next month :) Then we can recapture ports that you captured during the nightflips, it's never ending content! 

Hurry up and get grinding and take those ports so you can put more timers on them.  I heard Prussian nation chat was a bit salty this morning.  sruPL and his forever wars (good book btw).  I've been trying to get XXXXX to slash overhead costs for months now, they could stand to lose a few.  Though knowing them they'll just flip more spanish ones.

Hit Port Howe and Bimini first though please, VCO is trying to streamline it's portfolio. 

11 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I heard bad stuff happens when some folks sail ships without guns 🤣

It seems you forgot, but only SORRY members get punished in Naval Action, but I'll put on some guns just to be safe.  Good looking out.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

You took Port Howe from us, you can keep this one ;) Consider it a gift. Finally we can spend that 200m gold paid by XXXXX to buy our ports... Our vaults were already bursting at the seams.

Edited by Banished Privateer

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Given the 2 port battles tonight (Rincon + La Isabela), any pirate player killed 3h before PB and 3h after PB has started will be rewarded with 10 PvP marks per kill. Rules:

• Kills must be in the dedicated area of the map 3h before/after PB
  • Rewards count for 5th rates and above + Requins
  • Screenshot proof of battle result + combat news

image.thumb.png.796b7f7efbbb5bd600cb4ed7f4d7d2e4.png

No matter which side you play for, we will have cookies for everyone, even for pirates :) #CreatingContent

img_4655.jpg

Pirate-Party-Ideas-Cupcakes.jpg

PS Topic won't be moderated, Chrissy and other pirates are allowed to share salt, insult Prussia, make fun of me etc. everyone have fun!

Nice idea, gz. 😎