Game-Labs Forum
Wraith

Full Manual Rudder Control

I would like to see an option in game that allows for full manual rudder control (i.e. being able to use the keys to move the rudder to a static, half or partial rudder angle). The double tap position could recenter, or move hard right/left as it currently does, but together with an indicator of where the rudder position currently is, vs. where you've ordered the rudder to be set would be a very nice addition to sailing.

• Like 26

Devs, 

On release, would you please publish a keyboard template that old people like me could download and print. It would be a great help.

On another note. I would like all to congratulate my Wade. He has just been promoted to Seadog Third Class. When I got him 1 year and 3 weeks ago he NEVER barked or vocalized. I thought I had a mute dog. Oh well, so be it. About a month ago he thought I wasn't fast enough giving him his breakfast and WOOFED me. Startled me so much I dropped the pot I was making it in. Not another woof from him.......till now. Just a bit ago, at midnight here, a knock on the door, ALL hell broke loose. The WOOFING and GROWLING was amazing. It was a bum, and though there was a bit more to it, I dealt with it and sent him on his way. And Able Seadog Wade stood his ground between myself and the bum, all the while vocalizing the most astonishing GROWL. So for steadfast loyalty under fire he is hereby promoted to Seadog Third Class.

What a way to end a night. And I thought excitement was only for the young.

HAHAHAHA, and thank God we're all alive. With a little help from a big dog and the Second Amendment.  

Fair sailing all.   

11 minutes ago, EdWatchmaker said:

Devs, 

On release, would you please publish a keyboard template that old people like me could download and print. It would be a great help.

On another note. I would like all to congratulate my Wade. He has just been promoted to Seadog Third Class. When I got him 1 year and 3 weeks ago he NEVER barked or vocalized. I thought I had a mute dog. Oh well, so be it. About a month ago he thought I wasn't fast enough giving him his breakfast and WOOFED me. Startled me so much I dropped the pot I was making it in. Not another woof from him.......till now. Just a bit ago, at midnight here, a knock on the door, ALL hell broke loose. The WOOFING and GROWLING was amazing. It was a bum, and though there was a bit more to it, I dealt with it and sent him on his way. And Able Seadog Wade stood his ground between myself and the bum, all the while vocalizing the most astonishing GROWL. So for steadfast loyalty under fire he is hereby promoted to Seadog Third Class.

What a way to end a night. And I thought excitement was only for the young.

HAHAHAHA, and thank God we're all alive. With a little help from a big dog and the Second Amendment.  

Fair sailing all.   

this the old/original one

• Like 1

This is a great feature to, and if, "get rid of auto skipper" ! :) 

Truly fully manual. Quoting Hachi, we already can trim the yards, so why not the rudder.

But then auto-skipper ceases to make sense, in my humble opinion.

• Like 2