Game-Labs Forum

Little Cayman will open its docks to the public

Batman

23 hours ago, BigMo said:

Looks like Massimo and his gang of bastards were not carebearing, huh Huliotkd?

Where were you @huliotkd in the meantime? You were busy with your friends sinking tlinx and tbrigs in your beautiful "le broken" in front of kpr! Come to screen next time and try to sail a proper ship (if you re able to do) 😂

23 hours ago, BigMo said:

Looks like Massimo and his gang of bastards were not carebearing, huh Huliotkd?

finally!!!

obiously only when you organize a 3 group of 25 -25 - 25 for screen and go to pb...but if i'm not wrong, massimo and some other BASTD were the only ones killed in one of the battles...

On 9/17/2018 at 3:45 PM, Christendom said:

Was it difficult clearing away the ruins of the once great Spanish nation?

just a little bit more than we did with brits at the end of july....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What a poor destiny. Being reduced to a forum troll who must comment the moves of King of Crowns and now rediii. Like a pooch who is begging for the bones of his master's dinner table.

Bath salts Graf is at it again. 

Moves of King of Crowns?  What moves?  Just in case you’re the one guy on the forum that didn’t get sick of KoC’s and myselfs constant fighting and trolling on the forums, we’ve only been doing it for 2 years.  There’s no love lost between rediii and myself either.  I do respect him going to 2 nations in shambles and getting things done. 

2 months ago when we were sinking Brits outside Spanish ports you didn’t seem to mind my forum posts and were Chrissy cheerleader #1.

My guys were just fighting WO last night outside a PB.  Can you say the same with Russia?  You speak of lapdogs, being North’s/Russia’s for the past year you should be able to discern the difference.  You’d think at some point you would eventually stop being the servant of unreliable players who start wars and then peace out 2 weeks later.  

Same people, same ideas.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, MassimoSud said:

Could be just because we do not sail " le broken" as you do throughout the all day and even in the PBS!

BTW, BASTD has not been considered worth to deploy in PB.

If you can read, I think I wrote plenty times I hate to use Requin in PB, but if asked should I refuse?

Moreover I clearly stated that any 5th rate or less should be banned from PBs: simply not their place IMO.

Less kiting more SoL Battle. But... With circles fast ships defending 1/2 are still required.

1 hour ago, MassimoSud said:

Where were you @huliotkd in the meantime? You were busy with your friends sinking tlinx and tbrigs in your beautiful "le broken" in front of kpr! Come to screen next time and try to sail a proper ship (if you re able to do) 😂

I enjoy using Ocean (even too much), well more than Bellona. You know: sailing feeling of the first is far closer to a real square rigged ship than the latter that's a bit arcadish-like SoL.

Please: stop the bullshit of we farming traders only. We tag anything; till now ho to 2nd rates.

And BTW you got no problems attacking me on LGV (not refit) testing her (why, I do not think it's relevant) vs 2 6th rate AIs with your Hercules plus your mate's Hercules. Right?

49 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

BTW, BASTD has not been considered worth to deploy in PB.

Sorry, we were busy sinking Spaniards in the screening fleet, and you're right, some of us were sunk because, unlike some Spaniards, we did not run away from the battle at the begining of the battle.

However I have to admit, some members of the vixit clan are very good at following "activities":

1. Defending each other in the forum (alone they feel misplaced poor).

2. Putting each other "likes" in their amazing posts in the forum.

3. Supporting impossible "theories" when their "interests" are involved.

4. Insulting "enemies" in battle and in global chat (even if they know they are in the ignored list).

5. Using "le broken" against newbies and traders at its best despite knowing that it is a broken ship.

1 hour ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

And BTW you got no problems attacking me on LGV (not refit) testing her (why, I do not think it's relevant) vs 2 6th rate AIs with your Hercules plus your mate's Hercules. Right?

I'm sorry to have sank you in front of your capital, and next time you come to KPR I will gift you a new one.

However, the same day, returning to Key West, we also sank a vixit Bellona, which did not do anything else than sailing downwing all the time (with the result of being sank in 5 minutes).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

Sorry, we were busy sinking Spaniards in the screening fleet, 

Not changed the point: not deemed fit for the PB.

However I have to admit, some members of the vixit clan are very good at following "activities":

1. Defending each other in the forum (alone they feel misplaced poor)

2. Putting each other "likes" in their amazing posts in the forum.

3. Supporting impossible "theories" when their "interests" are involved.

I can suppose "united clan" and "comraderie" are weird concepts for you; no surprise indeed.

Can you give an example of impossible "theories"?

Because I have plenty defects. Still I am sure I am not a conspirationist.

Are you sure not being you either? I hope so.

4. Insulting "enemies" in battle and in global chat (even if they know they are in the ignored list).

5. Using "le broken" against newbies and traders at its best despite knowing that it is a broken ship.

Always by reaction. Aside coldly reply to people having wrong concepts.

And you should know we attack anything afloat. Almost any ship with any rank.

BTW I think I did more in a few months, than all GB leadership in an year training British newbies. Because I sink them but when I see plain suicides I then explain the errors.

Some appreciated. Some asked more clues, and I never hided useful informations. Others saw in that an elegant mocking... Still not intended.

I'm sorry to have sank you in front of your capital, and next time you come to KPR I will gift you a new one.

Again missing the point.

Not an issue for me, obviously.

The point was: looks like you gank traders too. So you have not the moral standing (as NOBODY in this game) to condemn other raiders.

Note: are you hiding un-rational hate?

It was weird seeing you stopping to the side of a 0 structure LGV to fire (again: against 0 structure) a couple more broadsides. Not really rational, doesnt it?

However, the same day, returning to Key West, we also sank a vixit Bellona, which did not do anything else than sailing downwing all the time (with the result of being sank in 5 minutes).

Are you asking me to list all BASTD we sunk? And/or how they got sunk? Or they mistakes?

Sorry: it is a really too long list.

And I remember you were well "cooked" on your Trinco vs. me.

We got disturbed and you called the end of the duel (yes: I am the super coward accepting duels inside enemy safezone). It was fine.

Still not really great having a shiny Trinco sterncamped to death by a Requin. You'll say I lost my foremast. True, a stupid error: I was thinking to rep sails to refull masts before starting boarding push. Silly decided "no need". But probably you knew you were only postponing the unavoidable.

PS: am I mocking you? Yes a bit.

May I ask you who started? You or me?

Do you need also to see again a couple screens with you heavily insulting us in battle chat?

Edited by Licinio Chiavari

3 hours ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

The point was: looks like you gank traders too. So you have not the moral standing (as NOBODY in this game) to condemn other raiders.

Bravo! You finally got it! Nobody condemns you for attacking traders or newbies, the problem is that you do it using only "le broken" (the only ship you sail), and the problem is that you continue to do so by claiming that the "le broken" is not broken or OP! So now you can also understand what I mean when I talk about your "theories".

Are you asking me to list all BASTD we sunk? And/or how they got sunk? Or they mistakes?

Sorry: it is a really too long list.

I do not know "if and how" many you have sunk, I'm still curious. Certainly, many or few, but always and only sailing "le broken"

And I remember you were well "cooked" on your Trinco vs. me.

Are you a chef?

What I remember is that you were demasted in your "le broken" and you were fleeing upwind. I asked you "Where did you go?," You have answered me you were repairing! So you think Trinco VS le broken is a "fair" fight? "The "problem" is that there can be no "fair" fight between a le broken and any square rigged frigate because a demasted le broken can run upwind even with 50% sails from a frigate, a square rigged frigate with 50% sails can not run away from le broken. Now can you understand my point? I'm sure you can not, and even more that you do not want.

Do you need also to see again a couple screens with you heavily insulting us in battle chat?

I never reported you specifically, I do not like what you say and I do not like how you say it, which is why you're on my ignored list. Unfortunately I can not say the same for a couple of your clan friends who insult  my mother (who unfortunatly left me a few ago) and sisters just because they are sunk. But I realize that you can not be responsible for the affirmations of others! If you can, maybe, avoid saying "lol" if I get insulted by someone from your clan! I reported many of the insults I received, I do not think any measures have ever been taken! I know @admin doesn t like me a lot (in fact he does not give me any answer when I quote him, but I can survive). What I regret is that unfortunately I must continue to read, during the battles, your comments, which i don t really like, but perhaps I will accept this considering that the devs do not intend to take into account my request to make invisible even in battle the comments of the players on the ignored list).

4 hours ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

May I ask you who started? You or me?

At this point it has little importance, but I assure you that this is the last time I "dedicate" time to you, you're a lost cause, that's for sure. When, unfortunately, we are in battle I try to not write anything direct to you, but I see that you can not really do the same with me (including today when you wanted to discuss about @Lord Kasparov, which for your information played in my clan for at least 18 months before going to vixit, and that I know much better than you). Certainly he does not need your "brokerage" and if he still has something to tell me he knows how to contact me.

6 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

Bravo! You finally got it! Nobody condemns you for attacking traders or newbies, the problem is that you do it using only "le broken"

Interesting.

So. If I sink a navy brig on my Agamennon is fine. If I do the same on Requin, no.

BTW, I do well remember a time plenty veteran sailed almost only Wasas. I do remember people asking to nerf her, but no people condemning those sailing her.

Quite normal indeed. A player is doing his "duty" in any game... Using the most efficient and preferred gear.

BTW till now around LH I saw you and other British hunters only on Hercules: is someone mocking you for sailing her?

(the only ship you sail)

Didnt we confirm I was sailing and LGV being ganked by you? Or are you taking into account only when raiding? Arent you so - as stated above - sailing only Hercules in enemy waters? Or are you proposing I should raid Jamaica... On which ship? A trader?

and the problem is that you continue to do so by claiming that the "le broken" is not broken or OP! So now you can also understand what I mean when I talk about your "theories".

It's easy calling a ship you do not know, never sailed and plainly you dont understand "broken".

Le Requin is a ship with some strong pros, and quite a few big weaknesses. No more no less. It is player experience making strenghts shine and hiding weaknesses... As it is enemy fault... playing other's game without obliging the first playing his.

Are you a chef?

What I remember is that you were demasted in your "le broken" and you were fleeing upwind. I asked you "Where did you go?," You have answered me you were repairing!

Should I not repair sails after losing a mast? Better parking side to side vs your Trinco on my fir/maho Requin?

So you think Trinco VS le broken is a "fair" fight?

Looking at all stats aside speed... No. It's not fair, but not as you were meaning. 

because a demasted le broken can run upwind even with 50% sails from a frigate, a square rigged frigate with 50% sails can not run away from le broken.

My privateer runs at 15.5 kts at close haul... With 80% sails. Nerf her?

A 50% sail frigate (let me know how a Requin could push to that condition a frigate in a barely normal fight) could not run a Requin... And has still more crew, more HP, more thickness, more guns.

Now can you understand my point? I'm sure you can not, and even more that you do not want.

And you ever understood that true Requin OPness comes out... MODS and not her base stats? May be you do not want to understand... Otherwise... No more flying Bellonas. Right?

I never reported you specifically, I do not like what you say and I do not like how you say it, which is why you're on my ignored list. 

I am wondering how you can live in RL. Plenty people say surely something you do not like: do you cut off their tongues?

Unfortunately I can not say the same for a couple of your clan friends who insult  my mother (who unfortunatly left me a few ago) and sisters just because they are sunk. But I realize that you can not be responsible for the affirmations of others! If you can, maybe, avoid saying "lol" if I get insulted by someone from your clan!

I would say all VIXIT are quite fair players losing a ship.

While I do remember well you insulting.

Different PoVs.

At this point it has little importance, but I assure you that this is the last time I "dedicate" time to you

Fine.

When, unfortunately, we are in battle I try to not write anything direct to you, but I see that you can not really do the same with me 

I am well relaxed in combat usually... So I have plenty time to chat too. That's bad I suppose.

about @Lord Kasparov, which for your information played in my clan for at least 18 months before going to vixit, and that I know much better than you). Certainly he does not need your "brokerage" and if he still has something to tell me he knows how to contact me.

I am sure he doesnt need my brokerage. But I noticed the bad feelings. That are quite off reality in a game with such a small playerbase game. 

That said, knowing really him better, you should show him a bit more respect so.

PS: I will solve a bunch of problems moving to GB: draw with Kasparov move to Spain, "allowed" to sail Requin to hunt down others in Jamaica safezone.

May be even asked to join a PB... on a Requin (damn...!).

Good idea?

On 9/18/2018 at 1:38 PM, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Hahahahahahaha

You have them here, in the forums, with posts that contradicts eachother and most important, in the game itself.

But the russians can't see anything in front of their noses, that's why you are so easy to convince by anolytic+north. You are probably just doing what they want.

They control you dude, open your eyes. 

Might you please provide a proper evidence, that NW and Anolytic are liars?

I am in a russian nation and i carefully read the forums: I dont see your point.

Maybe you can do a separate post about it somewhere in forums, so we dont spam it here.

When you only reply like this: "hahahahaha, see yourself" its seem just, that you dont have any arguments.

3 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

You really think I give a hello kitty about IPs? There are plenty of tools to do that....

You really think I give a hello kitty about you thinking me being Hornblower? Play game more, read less National News and stop believing Hachi's wild imagination.

@Hethwill the Harmless I think thread served it's purpose. People used it for drama about timers and ganking.