Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
staun

Desperat need of ships in the US

Recommended Posts

I was out in the patrole zone yesterday. Joined a fight, took the low br side. Just to find americans in basic cutters. Left because I won't help players, sailing in basic cutters in the patrole zone.  But went out and tagged one of them, and 4 more joined. Yep all Basic basic cutters again. One clan member joined late to save me, but thats not the point. My fear is that the US have been harvest so much they simply can't fill the demand for ships and forced to sail in basic cutters.

I think in this desperate time for the US nation, we from the rest of the nation, should do oure best to help them back, on there feets. So what I propose. is that all nations do the following.

1 We all send 1 ship a week to the US

2 We limits us self to only sink 1 US player a week

3 If we sink more than 1 player, we need to have bought that kill from a player that won't use his US kill that week.

4 The money that come in for bought kills, are used to get hul, rig and rum to the US, so they can get it on there ships.

If it not is all US players in a desperat need but only the CSA clan, the support pack can be more limited. Maybe even inside the US nation, they can find a way the help there admirals, so they don't have to fight in basic cutter.

basic cutter.png

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

the real question is.....how did you lose a herc to basic cutters?

Yeah this concerns me more than my old clanmates sailing in basic cutters. I mean really, if they can manage to sink a Hercules with some cutters, imagine what they could do if they had real ships! :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, staun said:

I was out in the patrole zone yesterday. Joined a fight, took the low br side. Just to find americans in basic cutters. Left because I won't help players, sailing in basic cutters in the patrole zone.  But went out and tagged one of them, and 4 more joined. Yep all Basic basic cutters again. One clan member joined late to save me, but thats not the point. My fear is that the US have been harvest so much they simply can't fill the demand for ships and forced to sail in basic cutters.

I think in this desperate time for the US nation, we from the rest of the nation, should do oure best to help them back, on there feets. So what I propose. is that all nations do the following.

1 We all send 1 ship a week to the US

2 We limits us self to only sink 1 US player a week

3 If we sink more than 1 player, we need to have bought that kill from a player that won't use his US kill that week.

4 The money that come in for bought kills, are used to get hul, rig and rum to the US, so they can get it on there ships.

If it not is all US players in a desperat need but only the CSA clan, the support pack can be more limited. Maybe even inside the US nation, they can find a way the help there admirals, so they don't have to fight in basic cutter.

basic cutter.png

eh they probably just do not want too sail their expensive ships in patrol zone.

There is not thing as too much harvest if it was GB would already be on basic cutters

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I mean if you can get beat by a few basic cutters you’re kinda proving their point no?  I’m astonished not even 1 was sunk.  

Troll post was cute and all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was another way to say that I dont think Basic cutters have a place in the patrole zone. I like with reward there also is a risk. There is no risk in saling in a basic cutter. But thats just my opinion, seams the general opinion on the feedback that BC is all fine in the patrole zone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Christendom said:

the real question is.....how did you lose a herc to basic cutters?

 Well I am willing to learn and improve, so thr next I have to fight 5 basic cutters in the patrol, I am ready. How about you take out a Herc and I find 4 more players and put them in BC, then you can show me the way to do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Basic Cutter shouldn't be allowed in patrol zones.

But at least the Basic Cutter is fast .

Edited by Captains

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Jorge said:

@staun basic cutters... Seriously?? 🤣

I will as allready said to Crissy gladly arrange a fight, so I can learn. When can you have a Herc ready, then I find the 5 guys in Basic cutters?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Actually think in Shroud it could be. Think with the Br you actually can get 25 in. But think it will need some testing. It can be that I just af a poor player. Thats why I am glad that i seams veteran players like @Jorge and @Christendom are willing to give it a try on a Herc against 5 basic cutters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, staun said:

I will as allready said to Crissy gladly arrange a fight, so I can learn. When can you have a Herc ready, then I find the 5 guys in Basic cutters?

Nooo! 🤣🤣

Don't allow BC enter patrol battles. 

Don't allow DLC ships in PBs. 

Edited by Jorge

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jorge said:

Nooo! 🤣🤣

Why not, Sound like you would get 5 easy kills. As you said it is just basic cutters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, staun said:

Why not, Sound like you would get 5 easy kills. As you said it is just basic cutters. 

kills you aren't rewarded for and mean almost nothing. You wouldn't want to get caught by 5 cutters on OW would you? So why allow them in patrols?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

kills you aren't rewarded for and mean almost nothing. You wouldn't want to get caught by 5 cutters on OW would you? So why allow them in patrols?

It is not me you should direct the question. at. My argument, if you read the opening post, was that the Americans, sailed in BC, because they simply had run out of ships. My way of saying they had no place there. You should ask those that replyed in a positiv way for the BC, and thats for sure not me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, staun said:

It is not me you should direct the question. at. My argument, if you read the opening post, was that the Americans, sailed in BC, because they simply had run out of ships. My way of saying they had no place there. You should ask those that replyed in a positiv way for the BC, and thats for sure not me.

part and parcel, I would do the same if I wanted to troll around. Doesn't mean it's right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Nooo! 🤣🤣

Don't allow BC enter patrol battles. 

Don't allow DLC ships in PBs. 

It pains me...but I agree with Jorge!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Slim McSauce said:

kills you aren't rewarded for and mean almost nothing. You wouldn't want to get caught by 5 cutters on OW would you? So why allow them in patrols?

Cutters are not allowed. They can only join PvE fights or when attacked. Staun attacked cutter, so he "invited" them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They use basic cutters to get their 'damage' in PvE fights, if someone pulls them they can PvP and in case of a loss lose nothing as the repairs are included for free with the ship. Either way they get their PvP marks and risk nothing, that's what this is all about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Were these guys all inside the tag circle? Must be as they shouldnt be able to join, right? Aside it's kinda funny, it's much more annoying. No help for BC trolls though I think the US is the most astonishing nation. Probably the most unexperienced players in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Cutters are not allowed. They can only join PvE fights or when attacked. Staun attacked cutter, so he "invited" them.

I might got it wrong. They can’t tag. But they can join a fight. So they can go and looks for fights all in the zone. I just tagged the one to get a screenshot. 

In general I don’t belive a BC has anything to do in the patrolzone. When just one players do it to grind some damage on a AI, i just look away. But when as here a clan does it, well think we  passed a point.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×