Game-Labs Forum

Desperat need of ships in the US

staun

I was out in the patrole zone yesterday. Joined a fight, took the low br side. Just to find americans in basic cutters. Left because I won't help players, sailing in basic cutters in the patrole zone.  But went out and tagged one of them, and 4 more joined. Yep all Basic basic cutters again. One clan member joined late to save me, but thats not the point. My fear is that the US have been harvest so much they simply can't fill the demand for ships and forced to sail in basic cutters.

I think in this desperate time for the US nation, we from the rest of the nation, should do oure best to help them back, on there feets. So what I propose. is that all nations do the following.

1 We all send 1 ship a week to the US

2 We limits us self to only sink 1 US player a week

3 If we sink more than 1 player, we need to have bought that kill from a player that won't use his US kill that week.

4 The money that come in for bought kills, are used to get hul, rig and rum to the US, so they can get it on there ships.

If it not is all US players in a desperat need but only the CSA clan, the support pack can be more limited. Maybe even inside the US nation, they can find a way the help there admirals, so they don't have to fight in basic cutter.

basic cutter.png

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

the real question is.....how did you lose a herc to basic cutters?

Yeah this concerns me more than my old clanmates sailing in basic cutters. I mean really, if they can manage to sink a Hercules with some cutters, imagine what they could do if they had real ships! :P

1 hour ago, staun said:

I was out in the patrole zone yesterday. Joined a fight, took the low br side. Just to find americans in basic cutters. Left because I won't help players, sailing in basic cutters in the patrole zone.  But went out and tagged one of them, and 4 more joined. Yep all Basic basic cutters again. One clan member joined late to save me, but thats not the point. My fear is that the US have been harvest so much they simply can't fill the demand for ships and forced to sail in basic cutters.

I think in this desperate time for the US nation, we from the rest of the nation, should do oure best to help them back, on there feets. So what I propose. is that all nations do the following.

1 We all send 1 ship a week to the US

2 We limits us self to only sink 1 US player a week

3 If we sink more than 1 player, we need to have bought that kill from a player that won't use his US kill that week.

4 The money that come in for bought kills, are used to get hul, rig and rum to the US, so they can get it on there ships.

If it not is all US players in a desperat need but only the CSA clan, the support pack can be more limited. Maybe even inside the US nation, they can find a way the help there admirals, so they don't have to fight in basic cutter.

basic cutter.png

eh they probably just do not want too sail their expensive ships in patrol zone.

There is not thing as too much harvest if it was GB would already be on basic cutters

• Like 1

It was another way to say that I dont think Basic cutters have a place in the patrole zone. I like with reward there also is a risk. There is no risk in saling in a basic cutter. But thats just my opinion, seams the general opinion on the feedback that BC is all fine in the patrole zone.

3 hours ago, Christendom said:

the real question is.....how did you lose a herc to basic cutters?

Well I am willing to learn and improve, so thr next I have to fight 5 basic cutters in the patrol, I am ready. How about you take out a Herc and I find 4 more players and put them in BC, then you can show me the way to do it?

18 minutes ago, staun said:

I will as allready said to Crissy gladly arrange a fight, so I can learn. When can you have a Herc ready, then I find the 5 guys in Basic cutters?

Nooo! 🤣🤣

Don't allow BC enter patrol battles. 

Don't allow DLC ships in PBs. 

Edited by Jorge

5 minutes ago, Slim McSauce said:

kills you aren't rewarded for and mean almost nothing. You wouldn't want to get caught by 5 cutters on OW would you? So why allow them in patrols?

It is not me you should direct the question. at. My argument, if you read the opening post, was that the Americans, sailed in BC, because they simply had run out of ships. My way of saying they had no place there. You should ask those that replyed in a positiv way for the BC, and thats for sure not me.

8 minutes ago, staun said:

It is not me you should direct the question. at. My argument, if you read the opening post, was that the Americans, sailed in BC, because they simply had run out of ships. My way of saying they had no place there. You should ask those that replyed in a positiv way for the BC, and thats for sure not me.

part and parcel, I would do the same if I wanted to troll around. Doesn't mean it's right.

29 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Cutters are not allowed. They can only join PvE fights or when attacked. Staun attacked cutter, so he "invited" them.

I might got it wrong. They can’t tag. But they can join a fight. So they can go and looks for fights all in the zone. I just tagged the one to get a screenshot. 

In general I don’t belive a BC has anything to do in the patrolzone. When just one players do it to grind some damage on a AI, i just look away. But when as here a clan does it, well think we  passed a point.