Game-Labs Forum

Wonderful ship maker

Citoyen

Chill Sella :D 

We all here for age of sail, some like frigate cruisers, others like first rates, others enjoy the non full ship rigs.

It is great we have a vast selection of ship models !

If we ignore the metagameplay we have a LOT of ships of all types.

But need a Dutch one :)

@rediii all about models here m8, not gameplay BR and damage and yadda bla ;)  Honor the work of the artists please.

1 hour ago, LeBoiteux said:

From a broken record 😉 : creating L'Unité from in-game HMS Surprise by removing 8 guns and, maybe, changing the paint scheme and adding a figurehead would add another 30-gun three-masted ship to the game.

excellent idea, introduce the french Unité corvette (6th rate) in game but  redraw by an artist like Igor 🤓

5 minutes ago, REPUBLIQUE said:

excellent idea, introduce the french Unité corvette (6th rate) in game but  redraw by an artist like Igor 🤓

I might be mistaken, but unfortunately I think Admin said once that it would be a waste of time and ressource as ppl would not like to have the 'same' ship with a lighter armament. To me, it wouldn't be the same one, but well... there are plenty of other sloop-of-war / corvettes / small three-masted ships that could also be implemented. So np 🙂

2 hours ago, LeBoiteux said:

I might be mistaken, but unfortunately I think Admin said once that it would be a waste of time and ressource as ppl would not like to have the 'same' ship with a lighter armament. To me, it wouldn't be the same one, but well... there are plenty of other sloop-of-war / corvettes / small three-masted ships that could also be implemented. So np 🙂

they can rework Surprise in game by Igor  because to look closely she is not well done visually compared to the Pandora for example

• 2 months later...