Game-Labs Forum

Wonderful ship maker

Citoyen

2 hours ago, Captains said:

And the Montaine Class ?

And the Christian VII? - only promised since... 3-4 years ago (my memory may be fuggy due to the nightflips-era that broke the game and still haven't recovered the lost players).

On 9/12/2018 at 5:28 PM, Intrepido said:

Pandora should be given to all players, old and new ones as there are very few ships like Pandora.

From a broken record 😉 : creating L'Unité from in-game HMS Surprise by removing 8 guns and, maybe, changing the paint scheme and adding a figurehead would add another 30-gun three-masted ship to the game.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

But man, another clone ship?

Clone ? Historically, HMS Surprise is the refitted version of the captured French Unité, with, in particular, 8 more guns. I don't know if one can call her clone...

Whatever. I guess It'd be a quite 'easy' way to get a new ship.

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Malachi said:

Pffftt...ships of the line...there are four in the pipeline for the rvr players.

We also need some of these little cuties:

Recueil_des_vues_de_tous_...Gueroult_du_btv1b845434591.thumb.JPEG.88377cfb3dcb2ad80c260f3636a8d707.JPEG

Barques longues and thus (French) Corvettes... You know how to make yourself liked (by me at least) !! 😀

Edited by LeBoiteux

15 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

I hope we see a new ship poll so we can vote for more second and first rates.

Those ships you posted arent appealing at all. You will see if Im right or not in there is a new ship poll.

I hope someday there will be a poll only for 'small' ships, say less than 30 guns. 

Mixing small and big ones in one single poll when only one (or two) of those ships are chosen at the end favors big ones (for a variety of reasons) but it doesn't mean ppl wouldn't like to have more small ships implemented.

Edited by LeBoiteux
  • Like 3