Game-Labs Forum

end of the red sails - Le Requin

Given the recent developments and concerns about "red sails" I would suggest the development team to review the Le Requin and change it to a most conservative aspect that strikes less terror and rage. 

So I suggest to change the red sails to the classic white ones.

10b.jpg

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Given the recent developments and concerns about "red sails" I would suggest the development team to review the Le Requin and change it to a most conservative aspect that strikes less terror and rage.

Lol, let's also rename it to Le Dauphin. It will be definitely balanced after that :) 

• Like 3

This is a bit of a sarcastic suggestion (....right?  :) ), but actually brings up a good point.  Reinforces a lot of previous suggestions of wouldn't it be great to have DLC paints for sails, DLC flags content, ships paints, etc?  That is the one DLC I would probably invest in for this game.  Frankly it might actually make the ruining Req a bearable evil in this game if you get sunk by one with fantastic looking sails?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

This is a bit of a sarcastic suggestion (....right?  :) ),

31190887.jpg

People see red sails and they already give up. Mabye white sails might change that :D

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

I think one of the biggest issue is the crew size in the shallows is why folks want it moved to 5th rate and keep out of PB's.  If we had a craftable (not a store bought ship) that can match it in boarding of PB's that issue would be taken care of. 

Though I would really wish they bring back paints for us cause this game does get bland with half the ships looking alike.  With paints I would like to see maybe sail design changes with some of them so every thing isn't white. I love how the red sails pop out on the screen and makes the ship very noticeable. I can tell a red sails from a long distance.  Would be nice if we had a few other refits like that.  Maybe a blacked out Indiman refit would be cool.   

• Like 1