Game-Labs Forum

MISSING CREW

Pedro Tellez

Hello,

I've been noticing that from time to time my crew simply disappear. 

I have been trading all morning without doing any battle or engaging any combat and after arriving at port with a trader brig I tried to sail again..to find that I only had one sailor left (Crew: 1)

It happened to me before and I reported it but with no luck. But I have to admit that I thought maybe I did not remember everything, and it could be my mistake.

But this time, all my crew disappeared (400) and I haven´t been in any battle in all day. Moreover a few hours ago I did a fleet with an Snow (120) and 2 Le gros ventre (140+140)... and I have no problem.

I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but if so, I'd really appreciate if you could tell me what it's.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

• Like 1

I moved the ships to docks. I was at my main port. Of course you can't teleport if there is any active fleet in other port and I can teleport.

Moreover, before logging off I hired 399 crew to make a trip to MAriel from LH...

NOW, when I logged in ...there is 200 crew missing.

And in all outpost is the same.  I have NOW only 200 crew.

And I haven´t done anything since I last hired crew(399)...only logging off.

The thing is that no matter WHERE your crew is, the game don´t let you hire crew, or it shouldn't if you have full crew. Isn't it?

Regards

image.thumb.png.f85a7a2021f1a2eec09c4c054e9d8729.pngimage.thumb.png.ba18e6568abc36065a9b2a33050db1e3.png

It happened again. I made a fleet, then I sail out, check the wind and inmediately get in port and send ship to docks. 

When I tried to do the fleet again there was 140 missing crew,....

Now there is no doubt at all. And I'll have to hire the crew, AGAIN, to keep playing.

It's a quite insistent bug 😉

image.thumb.png.fef6c3844725c6d1260cdfb093c124f4.png

Hello again,

Now it's a new one but I think is related. I was doing the fleet with two LGV I had captured from IA. When I tried to load cargo in one, the cargo was replicated in the other.

Then I've dismissed one of the ships and then both disappeared together along with the crew OF ONLY  ONE OF THEM.

So, I guess the problem is that for any reason one of my ships was replicated by the IA. IA let me add crew to both, but when I send them to docks the crew of the replicated one simply disappears.

The bug of replicating the cargo when loading one of them is new.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ps: Please remember this is happening in the account of the player "John Poe John".