Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 26. Spanish Frigate Diana, BR rebalance - Diana is a timed reward.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

Correct... 

 

Hard to take it when we are in the same nation. 

What i would do for true piracy

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

I don't know that I can number myself equal to Hethwill or jodgi, but a ship is meant to be fought.  If you record it/stream it, and promise not to run, I'll fight.  Maybe make it interesting and limit it to one repair each.

Just no trolling afterwards :P

shit, I wasnt expecting anyone to say yes. I just threaten people to smash them in 1v1s. Is there any proof I ever have? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hethwill the Harmless said:

My money is on the natives. Not even a pinch of doubt.

Ok after that statement I will. @Iroquois Confederacy 1v1 trinco vs connie. No sinky winner keeps the loosers ship? Sinky if you like but If I do win(I doubt it) I will have to sink the connie. 

Edited by HachiRoku

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

Hard to take it when we are in the same nation. 

What i would do for true piracy

You do know that if say a US and Brit start a fight you both can join opposite sides and fight each other that way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

You do know that if say a US and Brit start a fight you both can join opposite sides and fight each other that way?

I do know that yes.

Now the hard part is coordinating with everyone, and it would never work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Intrepido said:

I think we should begin a campaign #classicconieforall. Who is with me?

I am if devs want new connie tested they should give it too us as they did Diana.

@admin will we have two connies in game?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Stars and Stripes said:

When will this Connie be available and will it be DLC.

I hope it is, would make life easier. 😊

i also hope it there will be version of DLC Constitution, but unlikely it will be becouse of current fiasco with two DLC ships

Edited by Lovec1990

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Lovec1990 said:

i also hope it there will be version of DLC Constitution, but unlikely it will be becouse of current fiasco with two DLC ships

They are a "fiasco" depending on point of view.

Did we get balancing issues? Yes.

Are they crappy so nobody bought them? No.

Are they widely used? Yes.

Still I consider bad (again) for the game on the long run, redeemable ship DLC: far better redeemable and tradable crafting permit... I look forward fearing adding more DLC ship for the risk of destroying the already not wellbeing economy/crafting.

Edited by Licinio Chiavari

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More on the topic #MakeConnieGreatAgain.

She is a ship I deeply love... and I used in any possible variation.
From the old teak/fir or fir/teak PvPer, to the great strong battle teak/WO, passing through  weird variations like fir/maho (fast raiding boarder) and fir/fir "heavy tagger" (speed fitted and mast buffed to tag the super Wasas without losing masts in 2 broadsides nor being sunk in 3) up to the super tanky super frigate LO/WO (going side to side vs 1st rates with edinorogs+42carros).

BUT at the moment she is a broken ship: too slow for PvP hunt and counter-hunt, too low turning rate to fight effectively anything both smaller or bigger.
So I really wish we could get a working Connie(classic?) making her again a great ship... as she was historically.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

More on the topic #MakeConnieGreatAgain.

She is a ship I deeply love... and I used in any possible variation.
From the old teak/fir or fir/teak PvPer, to the great strong battle teak/WO, passing through  weird variations like fir/maho (fast raiding boarder) and fir/fir "heavy tagger" (speed fitted and mast buffed to tag the super Wasas without losing masts in 2 broadsides nor being sunk in 3) up to the super tanky super frigate LO/WO (going side to side vs 1st rates with edinorogs+42carros).

BUT at the moment she is a broken ship: too slow for PvP hunt and counter-hunt, too low turning rate to fight effectively anything both smaller or bigger.
So I really wish we could get a working Connie(classic?) making her again a great ship... as she was historically.

I agree she is too slow, but her turnrate is not bad if you look at her apperance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hotfix was deployed 
12th September

  • Fixed the bug locking you in port if you wanted to claim tutorial rewards without the outpost
  • Fixed basic cutter BR issues
  • Fixed Diana bugs with decals and colliders
  • Constitution Classic timed redeemable added to all captains for testing. Please login within 14 days to claim the ship. 

 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nelsons Barrel said:

With the new addition the old conni has absolutely no reason to exist.

Isnt there a difference between them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×