Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 26. Spanish Frigate Diana, BR rebalance - Diana is a timed reward.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Intrepido said:

I sail wasa and bellona and wasa is way more soft than bellona...

True, now.

Remember what the statistics might look like with when the wasa was OP.

We don't know how far back the devs have looked into stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Aggy is a good ship it is just so close to Bellona in gameplay that everyone takes a Bellona instead. Other balance issues than BR here.

Wasa really performing equally good vs Bellona in PB?  Or in OW PvP? I don't even know anyone sailing a Wasa.

Edited by Cmdr RideZ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3rd rate is a very good ship overall (after few buffs and bringing it close to Bellona). Only reason why it was always in the shadow of Bellona is because it had slightly worse stats. I don't even understand why we have a 3rd rate in the game if it's a placeholder and twin ship of Bellona. 150 BR difference for few % difference?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

True, now.

Remember what the statistics might look like with when the wasa was OP.

We don't know how far back the devs have looked into stats.

i would assume since herc and requin release

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OjK said:

Santisima = 800
L'Ocean = 900
Victory = 780
Bucentaure = 460
Pavel = 400
Bellona = 450
3rd Rate = 300
Wasa = 450
Agamemnon = 250 
Constitution = 340
Wapen von Hamburg = 250
Ingermanland = 230
Indefatigable = 220
Endymion = 330
Trincomalee = 300
Essex = 165
Belle Poule = 170
Hercules = 220
Le requin = 160

+ Diana = 220

In "used-to-be" BR Order

Rattlesnake heavy 90

Niagara 80

Edited by Captain Cid
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

3rd rate is a very good ship overall (after few buffs and bringing it close to Bellona). Only reason why it was always in the shadow of Bellona is because it had slightly worse stats. I don't even understand why we have a 3rd rate in the game if it's a placeholder and twin ship of Bellona. 150 BR difference for few % difference?

Are you saying that 74s has 300BR?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wyy said:

seems great with the new BR :D, but i kinda feel the gap between 1st and 2nd rate is abit to much since in the 10k pb's will now be filled with 25 pavels :P

Some folks like @Jon Snow lets go say it is incredibly easy to leak a pavel.

So I'm not so sure if you will see entirely only pavels. Plus, currently 1st rates outperform 2nds by a long shot, so i'd like to see if this new BR spread will change that entirely or make it more of a balanced choice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Teutonic said:

Some folks like @Jon Snow lets go say it is incredibly easy to leak a pavel.

So I'm not so sure if you will see entirely only pavels. Plus, currently 1st rates outperform 2nds by a long shot, so i'd like to see if this new BR spread will change that entirely or make it more of a balanced choice.

This change on first rates BR is very promising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vic need to be even more reduced,

Bellona will be new Pavel, as there will be no point in taking it over Buc, or 3rd rate (where You can have 3x 3rd Rates for each 2 Bellonas)

Way too much wrong decisions, based not on the ship itself, but the "alternatives".
What we changed? Just different alternatives, which makes other choices absolutely wrong (R.I.P Bellona)

 

Edited by OjK
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, OjK said:

Agamemnon 250 is fine??

Kinda confusing with 330 Endymion

this is a joke i hope? i love my endymions to god.  i praise them to  heaven but no way on earth a endymion wil take on  a agamennon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, speijk said:

this is a joke i hope? i love my endymions to god.  i praise them to  heaven but no way on earth a endymion wil take on  a agamennon!

K/D does not lie :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It can be that good players were sailing good ships or slightly better.

It can be that players who had no time to study ships sailed whatever.

I recommend to follow and balance very rapidly now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

maybe i spoiled the stats, i always sink my own agas or sink agas with princes would explain 110br of her^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cmdr RideZ said:

It can be that good players were sailing good ships or slightly better.

It can be that players who had no time to study ships sailed whatever.

I recommend to follow and balance very rapidly now.

BR mostly affects the port battles and has very minor influence in the open world (unless you have a large battle group). 
We expect that diversity will increase in port battles and if it will it means such new direction for BR will become a permanent feature. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, admin said:

BR mostly affects the port battles and has very minor influence in the open world (unless you have a large battle group). 
We expect that diversity will increase in port battles and if it will it means such new direction for BR will become a permanent feature. 

not shure if already asked but can we see the BR rating in port of our selfs or in open world if it is gona be that different ??? or our pb`s not gona be plannable anymore ?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Expect first 1-2 weeks for meta to still remain and not be pushed back instantly, as players have "old meta" gold and purple quality ships with best mods. New "meta" ships need to reach the market, be outfitted etc. We will see soon the results.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobzillah said:

not shure if already asked but can we see the BR rating in port of our selfs or in open world if it is gona be that different ??? or our pb`s not gona be plannable anymore ?

Go out of port open fleet "F" hover over your ship card

image.thumb.png.a4e69ef77cd357a3608ea24b72d2384a.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, admin said:

BR mostly affects the port battles and has very minor influence in the open world (unless you have a large battle group). 
We expect that diversity will increase in port battles and if it will it means such new direction for BR will become a permanent feature. 

You know I'm for diversity in PBs.

Because of this reason I suggest you to look at the following changes:

Victory; 750

Bucentaure: 500

Wasa: 420

Pavel: 415

Third rates: 385

Constitution: 300

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The new system is vulnerable.

A group of skillful players can raise BR of any ship. Especially if she is not popular.

As we see in the Le Gross Ventre Refit example (+70BR).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Bobzillah said:

not shure if already asked but can we see the BR rating in port of our selfs or in open world if it is gona be that different ??? or our pb`s not gona be plannable anymore ?

in the new port interface 
0sTq6BI.jpg

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, qw569 said:

The new system is vulnerable.

A group of skillful players can raise BR of any ship. Especially if she is not popular.

As we see in the Le Gross Ventre Refit example (+70BR).

or prince

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, admin said:

in the new port interface 
 

really nice thanks for sharing ❤️

So many buttons on the bottom :)

may I ask what does the port ui look like?^^

Edited by z4ys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice update, even if the new ship looks op and BR is a bit messy.

A new meta is always nice and also 1st rates having so much BR means that other ships can maybe have a place in PBs now

tBIGh2z.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, z4ys said:

or prince

I'm sure that Prince de Neufchatel is 10 times bigger number than Le Gross Ventre Refit.

 

Edited by qw569
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×