Game-Labs Forum

Port up for grabs

King of Crowns

ladies and gentlemen WO has acquired a fine piece of real estate. San larazo is up for grabs. It is right next to Batabano, which until recently was the main crafting hub for the Spanish nation, due to the high levels of hostile ships in the waters rumor has it that the Spanish are trying to vacate the area. Are there any enemies of spain out there that would like to have this port for free. WO/BLANC  will even help you set the pb for batabano and screen you into the PB of batabano. The Spanish will fight tooth and nail for the port of batabano so if you want some good fleet action this is the port for you. Pm me in game if your interested. 

Edited by King of Crowns
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Christoph said:

Every port is usless.  Only free Towns are good

Spoken like someone prepared to be confined only to free ports and un-capturable territories. I applaud your stoic attitude.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Or it's a useless port to us?

lol. So why did you take in the first place if it's so useless? 

16 hours ago, Christendom said:

Nah we got the northern part of the Stargate.  WO can have the rest.  We’ve been quiet lately hoping WO pushes the herd more northerly.  

Ah, ok. So you are in fact not cowards, but just peaceful gentlemen who let WO do the dirty work? 

rofl

• Like 1

5 hours ago, van Veen said:

Ah, ok. So you are in fact not cowards, but just peaceful gentlemen who let WO do the dirty work? 

rofl

You need to better understand how herding grazing animals works.  You have to direct them to different fields from to time to let the grass grow back.  WO's currently keeping track of them on the back 40 and once they run out of grazing land there the herd will migrate up north where the grass is nice and thick.  Then we'll go back out and cull.  It's simple sustainable farming.  

Edited by Christendom

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

You need to better understand how herding grazing animals works.  You have to direct them to different fields from to time to let the grass grow back.  WO's currently keeping track of them on the back 40 and once they run out of grazing land there the herd will migrate up north where the grass is nice and thick.  Then we'll go back out and cull.  It's simple sustainable farming. 

Didn't know you're a farmer boy. 

You know that this is war game with guns and ships and stuff? 

Edited by van Veen

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

If you want to enjoy a waterfall of tears, go for the ports where their shipyards are located at.

Yes, please! Bring it on!

I mean, you! Would love to see you on the sea. Ah, oh wait. I forgot. You don't even exist in game. 

And to all the others, come to Batabanó and let's have some fun! But no complaints afterwards if it's your tears, please!

Bath salts Graf and his revisionist history is at it again.  First you didn’t want the ports...now you do...  yikes.  Does your madness fit the narrative or is it the other way around.  By the looks of it France and Pirates have the ports they want and 7ups tax bill keeps getting bigger.  

I don’t have the lust for dots on the map that Rax or others seem to have.  I’m comfortable with a little condo on the water at Key West paid for by Spanish clans.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Bath salts Graf and his revisionist history is at it again.  First you didn’t want the ports...now you do...  yikes.  Does your madness fit the narrative or is it the other way around.  By the looks of it France and Pirates have the ports they want and 7ups tax bill keeps getting bigger.  

I don’t have the lust for dots on the map that Rax or others seem to have.  I’m comfortable with a little condo on the water at Key West paid for by Spanish clans.  

WO/BLANC/UWS could do the same deal with all those spanish clans which have their warehouse and shipyards at Batabano and Pinar del Rio.