Game-Labs Forum

Please do something for bring the players back!

On 8/24/2018 at 1:36 PM, ZuLu oNe5432 said:

I really miss the days with around 1000players online......

Capt'n i need to change me pants when there's 300 on there, lol, 1000?? shoot, i'd be a nervous wreck located just off KPR or somewhere

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Dibbler said:

Yep agree totally,  not sure how they can they influence who choose to fight who and groups sailing together though.

Oh dont get me wrong, ganks on tags will still happen (tagging with numbers Advantage), but joining ongoing battles after 30 min in a roflstomp fleet wont.

Suggestion of allowing entrance up to 1.5x BR of enemy team could also turn initial ganks into a nightmare for the initial gankers. E.g. 10 frigs tag one frig, now 14 frigs can join the side with one frig.

Should make such roflstomps less attractive.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Liq said:

Oh dont get me wrong, ganks on tags will still happen (tagging with numbers Advantage), but joining ongoing battles after 30 min in a roflstomp fleet wont.

Suggestion of allowing entrance up to 1.5x BR of enemy team could also turn initial ganks into a nightmare for the initial gankers. E.g. 10 frigs tag one frig, now 14 frigs can join the side with one frig.

Should make such roflstomps less attractive.

Or perhaps allow side with lowest BR to join and close when is equal or above to the other?

To do this though ships would have to join individually and not be able to join as groups in patrol group battles.

• Like 1