Game-Labs Forum

[Commonwealth] The new face of Poland - The Privateers - PRIV

OjK

wRm0rxp.png

If You're not making progression,
You're regressing.

The time has come, that Commonwealth of Poland had to see some changes. Recent actions on Caribbean Sea, and the nation itself proven, that the nation has no future ahead with current way the PFK was working and operating. After a brainstorm within our ranks, we've decided to make a small step forward, with a lot of changes included.

The situational common mobilisation, with absolute randomness in number of players and the ships they found out covered in dust down in the dockyard was absolutely unacceptable. 
One day, we could have had 25 players in our clan logged in when enemy was attacking one of our important ports, just to have just 5 the very next day if situation was steady.

The leadership of PFK did not want to operate that way any longer. 

For quite a time, we're no longer interested in hunting single traders in OW for easy PvP marks (and luckily we got rid of all players who enjoyed that), we're no longer interested in some random actions here and there on Caribbean sea. 

Therefore, as of today, PFK as You know is ending it's long history and is going to retire. Some of players who did not commit to minimum level of cooperation, comittment etc may stay in the old clan, however we have no guarantees that the remnants will be able to keep up with the upkeep of our previous territory in Panama region.

With all that said, we would like to present You the new organisation, which will be main (and most likely again the only one) force in Commonwealth of Poland:

THE PRIVATEERS

The new clan is an attempt to change the way Poland was represented on Caribbean. With most of "gankers" and "trader hunters" excluded, with most of "slackers" and random guys who logs in once per month gone as well, we want to create an organised group of players, able to participate in politics and wars withing Caribbean sea. 

We will relocate, and reorganize to the places where we are much more likely to defend ourselves, with a close support of our allies, beeing able to operate on different areas of Caribbean.

As of it, that's what we promise:

No trader will ever be attacked by [PRIV] unless we will be in active war against that nation.

Even if we will tag Your fleet with number advantage, we'll be more than happy to let You choose the people You will fight, to have an equal and fair combat - we look for those!
If You will communicate, willing to have such fair combat, the other vessels will just stay in the combat inactive, letting You, and few of us having fair and interesting battle.

We're more the happy to get in touch with diplomats of other nations to discuss the current situation and relations, however we still remember the past, so don't expect miracles. We're here to hear.

If You are interested, please visit our website - https://www.theprivateers.pl/

Our Discord: https://discord.gg/uCQK5ZW

My Discord profile: Vaeth#0513

Below, I'm gonna post the current situation PRIVATEERS are going to start with

Edited by OjK
  • Like 15

DENMARK - ALLY
Our new neighbours, gonna stand by their side any time.

SWEDEN - FRIENDLY
We had a good history of beeing neighbours for so long, and we look forward to continue that in the future.

SPAIN - HOSTILE
We still remember, what happened in Portobelo region, and how they treated the nation which always shown up on their request.
If Spain would like to fix the situation, it will require some real effort from their side.

Your traders are EXCLUDED from our policy.

DUTCH - NEUTRAL
As HAVOC's left the Dutch nation, we don't see anyone left who did anything wrong towards us

GREAT BRITAIN - NEUTRAL towards SNOW, looking for extension.

Any other nation...

It's up to You!

Edited by OjK
  • Like 2

It is a change in how small nations can work together. Sure there will be bumps on the road. But in DNP we welcome oure new nabors. From the start as a nation, the polish have showen guts. We had some good fight.  later we drifted apart. But they have proven to  us all that they are willing to fight for what they belive in, and stand by it.

Think we will have a good nabo in the polish.

City of Vieques is the first victim of Polish captains!

After all night drinking with Danish friends, the city looks nothing like before.

All the fancy building are gone, with just few ruins and building made of clay... What a shame...

miasto.jpg

• Like 3

I wish PRIV the highest fortunes and best winds.

Polish Commonwealth had and has a special place in my hearth (I was repeatly on the verge of joining it - random chances closed that way to me for now).

I have to highly commend the most honourable RoE declared in this message even if I only partially approve them: war is never fair, nor it should be.

In any case, as I stated already with Spanish mates, I was and I am strongly against attacking Poland and I will not partecipate in any offensive action against polish ports.

Moreover I (only personally) will not attack any polish ship.

Best regards and all the best.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

I wish PRIV the highest fortunes and best winds.

Polish Commonwealth had and has a special place in my hearth (I was repeatly on the verge of joining it - random chances closed that way to me for now).

I have to highly commend the most honourable RoE declared in this message even if I only partially approve them: war is never fair, nor it should be.

In any case, as I stated already with Spanish mates, I was and I am strongly against attacking Poland and I will not partecipate in any offensive action against polish ports.

Moreover I (only personally) will not attack any polish ship.

Best regards and all the best.

I can buy DLC for you so you can join us😆

16 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

I can buy DLC for you so you can join us😆

I have and out CD atm but still much appreciated.

I was preparing to move to Poland from USA 8+ months ago but due to some RL chaos I stopped playing for some time.

Then when I left USA like 2 months ago, I proposed to my US mates to move (daringly) to Poland but they voted for Spain and we sticked together.

And now I have a bit more bounds to Spain due to more clanmates nicely working along with them.

So, sincerely sadly I'd add, it is not going to happen in the next future.

Damn: polish red flag looks so good with Requin red sails...

PS: if we could find a reasonable way to immediately put an end to Spain/Poland war (not at all honourable nor useful for us IMO) it could be still something positive.

• Like 1