Game-Labs Forum

Fireship green on green?

Roronoa

I have to say that looking at the video, people had about 30 seconds from when he went into fireshock till when he exploded and during that time a Dane was still firing broadsides into him. Once in fireshock he has no control of the vessel and while waiting to go into fireshock he did not deliberately steer towards friendly players. Others round him should have been more aware what the risks were and maybe if they had braced they would have survived.

Agreed he should have warned people on his team that he was planning to blow up. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, MDDonnergott said:

If you mean PvP Marks, of them I received none. However, it did add around 10k dmg on the patrol mission since I damaged the remaining danish ships.

Only 10 k damage. In a fight like that we always do around 8-12 k damage. Actually you would have gotten more by fighting normally. And had a ship to fight the next battle.

I made 8 k damage and got 5 PvP marks. Assasin did 10 k damage and got 15 PvP marks. Yes I know the marks was better because of the fireship,

Edited by staun

11 hours ago, staun said:

Btw Thonys, is your google translate broken. We understand what you write😨

It's amazing... But if you understand me, I do not have to use a google translator.
or don't you understand it completely?

I am a bit confused about this now
or are you the one who is a bit confused?

if you ask me, it is you..... who has lost the way a bit. :) in this one...

and yes the translator is broken for a long time now,  but at least you didn't notice it until now 😁

3 minutes ago, Thonys said:

It's amazing... But if you understand me, I do not have to use a google translator.
or don't you understand it completely?

I am a bit confused about this now
or are you the one who is a bit confused?

if you ask me, it is you..... who has lost the way a bit. :) in this one...

and yes the translator is broken for a long time now,  but at least you didn't notice it until now 😁

It is proberbly me thats confused. Make sence what you write, so it must be me that just is reading it wrong.

Will go see a doctor, think something is wrong with my head.

1 minute ago, staun said:

It is proberbly me thats confused. Make sence what you write, so it must be me that just is reading it wrong.

Will go see a doctor, think something is wrong with my head.

well at least tell the doctor to find your avatar back..it looks silly ...on the face

2 hours ago, staun said:

He can’t find my avatar and put it back. It never was there.

exactly, that's what was>>  "wrong with your head" (like you sad)

you don't have to go to the doctor! ,  i could see it from afar distance :D