Game-Labs Forum

[PvP] France-Spain / Declaration

LADY CASSARD

37 minutes ago, Aster said:

2006BB5407.jpg

Please make Robras available to all and, if possible, sell some repairs there, so raiding in their pve and crafting zone will be easier for everyone.

And from time to time Santa Fe (shallow port in Isla de Pinos) makes a shit ton of money), maybe could be a nice target too even if you don't set timers.

2 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Please make Robras available to all and, if possible, sell some repairs there, so raiding in their pve and crafting zone will be easier for everyone.

And from time to time Santa Fe (shallow port in Isla de Pinos) makes a shit ton of money), maybe could be a nice target too even if you don't set timers.

I hope you attack the port with your noob fleet. Big mouth in the forum and nothing in the game... thats horatio cockblower 

Must say I am a bit surpriced. I thought Spain sealclub France. Now Spain just role over and hand over ports, without a fight. I have sailed with a couple of the guys in Spain. They are better then that. Former RDNN player I also thought it was in there DNA to fight.

19 minutes ago, Barents said:

corrected it for you.

Don’t get me wrong I was never a fan of thr merge. I knew the result would be empty pb’s. But say you loose because of mechanic is just plain wrong.

You can just put timers on the ports you want.

You can attack there ports in the weekend and move it to your timezone.

Get s Night Crew. We just got a larger numbers of players from Spain, that play at EU Night. Dk is now actually stronger at Night right now.

No you loose because you want to play the games on your terms.

DNP stopped care about RvR because of the nightflips and we didn’t want to grind gold. We only do RvR thies days for fun ore when we are forced to it.

Edited by staun

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Unlike EU french, they think.

of course, they think about GB interests too...

Bravo Hornblower, now you are the very distinguished honorary member of « US » french clans..

👏

1 minute ago, Louis Garneray said:

When I think about it the ultimate goal of the game seems to be  to deny as much as possible content to the other side. :D:D

I won´t get up at 3am my time during the week to give you content. Will never happen.

32 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

I am sure that if there was no timer on that port it wasn't an important port... End of discussion.

And it's not me saying it there... but Spain has manpower to play during US prime time. It's just that they don't want to do it. 

Some of them (Jag the eternal absent) even started this war to then disappear... The Spanish nation seems to be a joke.

Is this majestic plural?

Don´t get me wrong. Let the war begin. Let´s do some PVE hostility missions against each others ports.

3 minutes ago, Barents said:

Is this majestic plural?

Don´t get me wrong. Let the war begin. Let´s do some PVE hostility missions against each others ports.

Spain doesn't have the balls. You will be fighting on your own, alone. 

ULTRA and all of those pve clans will never support you.

After the defeat at Bensalem, they are afraid of France.