Game-Labs Forum

Russia cancelling all Treaties

Anolytic

At the moment GB has no nationwide diplomatic RvR-Treaties with any foreign power. Some clans keep friendly relations with DK and PL (SNOW mostly) other than that there is not much interaction because we mostly lack shared spaces. I'd describe our overal stance on Sweden as neutral or rather passive at the moment.
Also OW PvP is usually fair game for all.

26 minutes ago, rediii said:

I'm allied with sweden, Denmark and Poland?

Nice to know I guess. lol

Not really but since ppl only see boxes of black and white it's easier just to lump the nations together.. I'll still sink your sorry ass in OW if I find you... And I wouldn't mind getting my ports back..

In order to have slightly better fun in RVR and give a clearer vision for the newbies,

would not it be nice to settle a "current diplomatic situation between nations",

I did try to keep it updated for Spain (but I lost tracks now)...

Please, to the one who are "guiding" substantial group of players, try to state clearly your "official" diplomatic positionning for the nation you fight for.

Or do you prefere the current very thick war fog ?

From a new "diplo bases" the RVR could evolve in a more rational/predictible way.

To my point of view PVP should be a result of RVR positionning, otherwise it's a mess that creates misunderstandings and conflicts between groups.

8 minutes ago, Celtiberofrog said:

In order to have slightly better fun in RVR and give a clearer vision for the newbies,

would not it be nice to settle a "current diplomatic situation between nations",

I did try to keep it updated for Spain (but I lost tracks now)...

Please, to the one who are "guiding" substantial group of players, try to state clearly your "official" diplomatic positionning for the nation you fight for.

Or do you prefere the current very thick war fog ?

From a new "diplo bases" the RVR could evolve in a more rational/predictible way.

To my point of view PVP should be a result of RVR positionning, otherwise it's a mess that creates misunderstandings and conflicts between groups.

You can always make another thread of "spain declares Total War against GB".

Back then it was very clear your RvR positioning.

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You can always make another thread of "spain declares Total War against GB".

Back then it was very clear your RvR positioning.

Horatio de los cojones,

Would not you be a frustated spanish player undercover ?

you sound so vengeful toward our faction...

47 minutes ago, Ketunpoika said:

@Jorge@Admiral Horatio Hornblower

Really? We are allied with EU French?

Now you finally realize why the spantards aren't willing to attack the french ports.

In the meantime, their french "friends" enjoy the fall of spain and do nothing to prevent that. Like your russian allies. Actually, some of the french help GB in our war efforts.

Let me give you proof.

It is quite funny, spain is so pathetic.

13 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

You will be welcome in GB. There is always a place here, in GB, for the sinners who desire to redeem his sins.

Tell Christoph that KINGS is waiting him to come back home.

My dear friend Horry. Dont you think you should leave a couple of players to the rest of the nations. Ore do GB need all the players in the game before she will rule the waves and live up to its naval history.

12 minutes ago, staun said:

My dear friend Horry. Dont you think you should leave a couple of players to the rest of the nations. Ore do GB need all the players in the game before she will rule the waves and live up to its naval history.

No. There is no better nation than GB if you are looking for a second chance in the game.

2 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

No. There is no better nation than GB if you are looking for a second chance in the game.

Well I won’t need a second chance. I allways been a good boy, so guess it will be me against the rest. If I only put cannons on the lower deck it should be a fair fight.