Game-Labs Forum

WAR of the LOVERS! Spain VS France

Spain vs France  

115 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will win the war?

2. 2. In your point of view, which nation began the war?

3. 3. which side are you on?

4. 4. Does Spain deserve a Total War against them?

1 hour ago, Captain Reverse said:

What are you arguing about here. These "night players" are the lightest enemy. they are not spoiled for a good war. Only write on the forum and fight for empty cities in the dead of night.
Kill them and that's it, it's very easy.
On invisible islands, we did not even sweat, easy 3x Port Battle.

we already stopped attacking them further. Since it is easier to find the enemy and can not be found

the only difficulty is the timer. For which these cowardly Frenchmen can only hide.
GL

I do believe there have been battles go both ways. and I do believe it took you about 8 attempts to actually set the pbs at kidds island.  you did win the pbs north inlet was won by the wind and you actually beat us at kidds. and as far as finding us goes. come see us a san Augustine my little Russian friend you don't have to search.

83389327B019EC9D17F1AA91FA80111A69F47D4A

55 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Ask Ketunpoika about that one time he tried to sink a VCO trader and then died to the forts like a noob.

He’s the reason we started hunting Spanish waters.  

Ask your member about those nice battles before that (Le Requin and few Hercules) 😘 And are you really hunting us...i dont thinks so.

Ps. Keep coming with WC(O) members 😍

Edited by Ketunpoika

8 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Really? I'm the only guy who keeps this war game going?

I understand that you hate everything what goes against your beloved France. But remember, you joined that nation after leaving Russia. And even you, the greatest admirer of France couldn't stand it. Isn't that the best proof that there is something going wrong in France?

I don't care about the war with France. We started to put pressure on Sweden and suddenlly everybody turns against Spain. I care for the fact that you make it so easy for others to hate the faction you are in because of your behaviour on the forums. You make it easy for our enemies to get our allies to switch sides. I know, there is the pot calling the kettle black. But I have been a good boy as JAGS told me not to war on the foums. And now you are provoking and pissing off every nation in the game.  I seldom hear anything positive coming out of your mouth. And no, I no longer wish to be in the same faction as you. I might be toxic (lot less lately) but that must make you radioactive.

8 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

He NEVER sails.

I play the game daily. My shitty isp randomly disconnects me/gives me heavy packet loss for short periods of time, so any meaningful PVp would be futile. And you know this, yet you choose to slander me like that. Damnit, you really ruined Spain for me. I like 7UP, but I hate you more. I'm done with you. Completely done. I'd even try to join @dark lord rediii in HAVOK the VP if it would mean being rid of you.

Sorry about the rant folks, I'm just done with this guy.

Edited by Kloothommel
  • Like 2

I told my nation this new clan would create nothing but trouble for France.

So here it is. Pointless trouble.

France should reconciliate with Spain and throw out that clan doing havoc. Which of course is not possible in the game mechanics, you see here a fine example why it should.

Edited by Cetric de Cornusiac
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

France should reconciliate with Spain and throw out that clan doing havoc. Which of course is not possible in the game mechanics, you see here a fine example why it should.

@Aster @Rabman These frenchies don´t deserve having your guys in France. Come to GB.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower

22 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

These clans yet achieved more than your puny clans losing most important ports around Fort Royal/Puerto de Espana or just sitting and hiding safely in New Orleans :) Without these clans, France would be at the very bottom.

I would not claim the destruction of reliable proved alliances "achieving more". Moreover, this chaos inflicted by them joining us in may and ever since is the only problem why the defense in Antilles seem not to work. Just as I had predicted, the powers are diluted to pointless conflicts started where we don't need them. Maybe that's why I am playing now on PvE server. It spares me the sight of misery of this kind.

--

But how you should know that? You are not involved. Or did the French lately miss helping you defend your Prussian places like before? Then guess why.

1 hour ago, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

lol when did Spain help France last time? Did they help you against Sweden or Russia? I wonder why you guys still think France and Spain should be allies.

4 minutes ago, Batman said:

lol when did Spain help France last time? Did they help you against Sweden or Russia? I wonder why you guys still think France and Spain should be allies.

Looking at the gulf - no wonder - they love their comfortable PvE map section.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2018 at 9:18 PM, Cetric de Cornusiac said:

who are you ?

joined  29.03.18 no clan , I never see you in ts, pvps or RVRs ! YOU ARE AN ALT

to whom you told ?  nobody heard you , and if any one do, he would tell you return boy when you got some pubic hairs

We have no problem with any of our national clans however we got HUGE problems with  the Alts sabotaging everything

Edited by SUN

Join date means the date of when character was created.

Deleting character and creating a new one will show the most recent date although the captain can be a hardy thick skinned veteran.

Just so you know, carry on.

• 2 weeks later...