Game-Labs Forum

Available Mods

pandakraut

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Has anyone modded the game to change the timeframe?  Maybe something from the US Revolutionary War, the French and Indian Wars or even Napoleonic era?

Just curious.  I'm not a modder myself, so please forgive me if it wouldn't be plausible for this game.

Has anyone modded the game to change the timeframe?  Maybe something from the US Revolutionary War, the French and Indian Wars or even Napoleonic era?

Just curious.  I'm not a modder myself, so please forgive me if it wouldn't be plausible for this game.

11 minutes ago, Drunken Sailor said:

Some of the difficulties with doing this are the maps and the sprites which no one knows how to change currently.

• 2 years later...

Hello so I have the 1.9.2 ver with the configuration sheet, but I was wondering if there were any mods out there that 1.) Was worded a little more self explanatory as what going up or down would do, 2) have more things that's you can change like make the stuff editable like where you can make your guys like 3 stars after 1 fight because of there xp, maybe edit it where you get all bonuses at once or 4 instead of 2 and stuff like that. And keep what's already there. I want it so configurable it's essentially a sandbox, ya feel?

On 10/14/2023 at 3:46 PM, gavinreid said:

Hello so I have the 1.9.2 ver with the configuration sheet, but I was wondering if there were any mods out there that 1.) Was worded a little more self explanatory as what going up or down would do, 2) have more things that's you can change like make the stuff editable like where you can make your guys like 3 stars after 1 fight because of there xp, maybe edit it where you get all bonuses at once or 4 instead of 2 and stuff like that. And keep what's already there. I want it so configurable it's essentially a sandbox, ya feel?

The UI mod isn't really setup for that kind of customizability. The options that are available are mostly there to allow you to turn off minor balance changes to get as close to the base game experience as possible while benefiting from bug fixes and quality of life changes.

The J&P Mod has a lot more options, though what you're describing is more like what you would need to use a save editor to accomplish. Customizable perks is something that is currently available in test versions of that mod, so if you wanted to make super perks it could be done. Though the AI would get them as well.