Game-Labs Forum

The Tourism Industry of Key West is now Open for Business

Teutonic

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

You have the ability to prevent night flips.  You choose not to.  Hold less territory or be prepared to lose it.  It’s very simple.  Every nation so far has been the victim of off time flips since the merge with the exception of Spain.  You’ve been in a quiet little bubble of safety because you’ve either been allied with the night flippers like the US or WO, or friendly with them in the case of myself.  JAGs and 7up started this little war and they are the only ones who can make it stop.  He’s managed to piss off the pirates and the night time French.  Sounds like he should stop negotiating for you guys.  

For every pirate port attacked from here on out, Spain will lose 2 more at night.  We’ll then start screening for the Brits also.  You’ll lose either most of your ports or drain your banks with timers.

So here are the terms.  JAGs apologizes to myself and the evening French ( if they want it ) for interfering with our port battles.  He keeps his nose out of future evening affairs.  We keep our current ports, you can have vacas.  And the night flips stop.  I am not unreasonable.  Accept or don’t.  I don’t care.  I’ve made Spain quit before and don’t mind doing it again.  

Here is the answer: fuck off

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, CeltiberoClearco said:

Same as before the server split. He blackmails the players with the night flips. This is the RvR they want the dev's for the game?
Please, continue.

2/3 of the ports flipped at night this week guys defended.  We get fights and ports.  Sounds good to me.  

32 minutes ago, _Alucard_ said:

Here is the answer: fuck off

Well your answer last time was “we quit”.  So this is an improvement.  

2 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Christendom QUE TE DEN POR EL CULO... 

Use Google translator Pls. 🤗

As the official language of Key West is English I’ll need you to rephrase.  Thanks

Please stop by the gift shop

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

2/3 of the ports flipped at night this week guys defended.  We get fights and ports.  Sounds good to me.  

Well your answer last time was “we quit”.  So this is an improvement.  

As the official language of Key West is English I’ll need you to rephrase.  Thanks

Please stop by the gift shop

Christendom, how was it possible to be friends with such unpolite and disrespectful people?

Please, tell us your stories and experiences. 

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Christendom, how was it possible to be friends with such unpolite and disrespectful people?

Please, tell us your stories and experiences. 

No real drama.  

I mostly hung out with the 7up crew who, despite all this drama, are pretty good guys.  Behind the scenes they put a lot of effort into making RVR work and to be frank I'm not sure Spain deserves them.  They are continually let down by Spanish turn out or lack of initiative/preparedness.  The SH guys are a bunch of germans and they helped sink the traitor Capt. Hardy with us over at Corrientes so they're OK in my book.  Everyone else is just kinda background hum.  There's constant Spanish on TS and you just learn to zone it out.  No real interaction with the VLTRA guys really other than amazement that I think they and I were in the same battles together on occasion.  

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

No real drama.  

I mostly hung out with the 7up crew who, despite all this drama, are pretty good guys.  Behind the scenes they put a lot of effort into making RVR work and to be frank I'm not sure Spain deserves them.  They are continually let down by Spanish turn out or lack of initiative/preparedness.  The SH guys are a bunch of germans and they helped sink the traitor Capt. Hardy with us over at Corrientes so they're OK in my book.  Everyone else is just kinda background hum.  There's constant Spanish on TS and you just learn to zone it out.  No real interaction with the VLTRA guys really other than amazement that I think they and I were in the same battles together on occasion.  

@Jorge @Sento de Benimaclet

Do you see? Same opinion as mine. This time from a player that actually has played with them.

All the server already know how you play and behave. You are the only ones totally unaware of your own shit.

1 hour ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Do you know posting memes all day makes you look quite stupid? Don't you have something relevant to say?

For sure my memes are less stupid that your poor attempts to troll in spanish forum.

And well ... yes .... I have something relevant to say: porqué no te callas? (why don't you just shut up?)

4 hours ago, Ketunpoika said:

@Christendom You should rename this topic "VCO needs help in Key West" and i think this Admiral Horatio D**kblower is Mr.Christendom brother/Father

Help in Key West?  If we’re talking about the battle, then no help is required.  Spain was rather poor in it.  If we’re talking port costs....yea.  

Please come spend your money people.  

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

On 8/10/2018 at 7:50 PM, Christendom said:

You have the ability to prevent night flips.  You choose not to.  Hold less territory or be prepared to lose it.  It’s very simple.  Every nation so far has been the victim of off time flips since the merge with the exception of Spain.  You’ve been in a quiet little bubble of safety because you’ve either been allied with the night flippers like the US or WO, or friendly with them in the case of myself.  JAGs and 7up started this little war and they are the only ones who can make it stop.  He’s managed to piss off the pirates and the night time French.  Sounds like he should stop negotiating for you guys.  

For every pirate port attacked from here on out, Spain will lose 2 more at night.  We’ll then start screening for the Brits also.  You’ll lose either most of your ports or drain your banks with timers.

So here are the terms.  JAGs apologizes to myself and the evening French ( if they want it ) for interfering with our port battles.  He keeps his nose out of future evening affairs.  We keep our current ports, you can have vacas.  And the night flips stop.  I am not unreasonable.  Accept or don’t.  I don’t care.  I’ve made Spain quit before and don’t mind doing it again.  

HA you so funny

New Announcement!

Starting Wednesday August 15th there will be the following for sale.

4pd, 6pd, and 9pd longs for your easy purchase of requin and herc cannon layouts!

For those who fancy the carronade life, 18 and 32pd carros will also be placed a plenty.

Just a simple redeem, purchase, and off you go! No more will you have to use your 'one-a-day' tow feature as everythig you need for a ship will be available.

If you demand some of the finer things in life, please contact your local VCO representative and inform them of your wishes.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ove gathered and created a bank worth a total of 700-800 million in less than a month? What 7UP achieved from financial perspective :P 

We are not interested in some Cayo Vacas useless port, Tumbado does the job for us just perfectly fine.

Oh he is much more than that. He bribed ppl to start this war, so He could earn som extra 200-300 KK.

He is the King maker.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Ove gathered and created a bank worth a total of 700-800 million in less than a month? What 7UP achieved from financial perspective :P 

We are not interested in some Cayo Vacas useless port, Tumbado does the job for us just perfectly fine.

WTF, are talking? Do you know how much we have? If you dont know shut up 😉

47 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Sorry  too busy sinking screeners.  You can have Vacas, Spain needs a break this week.

They are a bit scared of fair fights. The good thing of fliping their ports at night is that they will have at best one port battle fleet and no suicidal screeners.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower