Game-Labs Forum

Loading Loop

Multi

Stuck in a loading loop. It started by trying to load the tutorial or open world. I get the black loading screen with with random pic then after a 1 min or 2 I move to a under water view with sound and no UI for 5 seconds before switching back to black loading screen. It just repeats. When I shut down the game and log back on to server the game skips the lobby and goes right back into the loading loop.

Thing's I've tried:

Letting game run and hopefully get kicked back to lobby

Reinstalling game

Cleared steam download cache

UI Workaround:Win+R, Type regedit, HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Game-Labs\Naval Action, Delete Naval Action Folder

Modem/Router in DMZ

Turn off Firewall

More Info:

I'm trying to beat the Final Exam in the tutorial and I'm still new to the game. I ran into a problem yesterday on the tutorial like this one where I had a timer for joining battle but after it counted up to around a min. I would get kicked back to lobby. And it was only stuck on the under water view with sound. I don't think it's minimum requirements but I could be wrong. I'm not on my normal gaming rig. I'm playing on my GL753VE gaming laptop.

Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot. Any help with this is much appreciated. Thank you.

Update:

Being new, I ended up deleting my in game account and making a new one. When I logged back in I was able to not skip the lobby!

Edited by Multi

5 hours ago, Ink said:

Captain, could you please open those ports for Naval Action:

7770, 8089, 5672, 5222, 8080, 21020-21036, 7401-7600

Also, please provide PC specs

Opening ports solved the hang up I was getting. Thanks.