Game-Labs Forum

Lord Hartz attacking his own alt account

remember when multi accounting u can see both screens there should be no mistaken tags if ur able to use both accounts at the same time,
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1458577356

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1458577431

Cartervon is Republican which is lord hartz alt account which currently has a permanent chat ban on him, if he is able to follow our ships around using his alt to spot for his main account to tag, or to attack his own account then would that not make it a violation of how alt accounts are supposed to be used. we watched this tag happen right infront of us. outside st mary's. 

yep, that would be metagaming to gain an upper hand by doing something thats not intended to work that way and its not allowed

If he was trying to tag his alt to pull the other US players in that is against the rules.   Sounds like he wasn't able to get the tag off and lost the group as they where all in that area when it happen.  His first comment about mistag was done before the other two US players entered the fight.

and this isnt the first time either he has done this numerous times outside of cton or other us ports his alt always getting tagged by his main not by any other player always lord harts attacking his alt account, and then declaring it was a mistag. when u run more then account at a time u can see both screens so u shouldnt be mistagging ur alt because u know exactly which ship in OW is ur alt. only reason to tag ur alt is to pull in other nearby us ships. which is against the rules. 

another note i only had 1 player on my ignore list since i created my account and that was Republican, which after a name change its Cartervon on my ignore list if this was another player i wouldnt understand how he could of gotten on my ignore list if he never talks in nation chat, or u stated he had no cannons so why was it a mistag if this wasnt ur alt account why would u pass up a uncannoned ship u could easily sink for pvp marks. so in all honesty and with evidence presented and the fact that Cartervon is Republican u tagged ur alt in an attempt to draw in nearby US ships to engage while ur alt got away scot free, which is in violation of game rules in regards to alts. this would make u a repeat offender in breaking the game rules.

Edited by Ruby Rose
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The case is closed as based on screenshot it could be indeed a mistaken tag.

If you have more evidence or similar cases in future from the same characters, please send me a private message, the thread will be open again.