Game-Labs Forum

New Ship - HMS Inflatalus

Gregory Rainsborough

Hot weather?  What are you actually calling hot weather?  Are ya'll talking about this heat wave?

NhxQwSa.png

We been getting 100's F this week with 70-80% humidity...make that about 5-10 degrees hotter with the heat index....yah I'm glad I work nights....but it's been crazy humid/muggy at nights cause of the weather.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Alvar Fañez de Minaya said:

Waiting for more than 40º..... As usually in summer here in Ayora (close to Valencia)....

Yesterday afternoon in my place:

image.jpg

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

In light of the hot weather would it be possible to have a ship in-game that reflects the current weather we have the joy of experiencing?

I was thinking along these lines but please do feel free to chip in.

Modul-Air-3-in-1-Premium-Inflatable-Armc

I had a completely different expectation when I saw a word with flatulence in it.  Pleasantly surprised!

2 minutes ago, Batman said:

At least you got some freakin rain forecasted. I don't even know what rain tastes like anymore.

Technically it’s monsoon season here.  Rains every day from about May to Sept because it’s so humid.  We have our dry months and forest fires in the winter.

3 hours ago, AeRoTR said:

@Bragan Benigaris those girls rising the temperature another 5 degrees ! So with humidty and girls it should feel 35-36 degrees.

Every time I been through there it's been winter, makes me want to next time get a lay over during the summer if I fly through, not that the ladies didn't look lovely in winter clothes though.

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Get on my level of heat and humidity you pusscakes.  Just an average day in SWFL.

41ed7fe9100da2ba9a81284127e47020.png

So your saying it's basically in the 90's?   

Houston is 93 F with 37% humidity today, About time it's dropped down cause that 80% humidity crap early this week was not fun at all when we where around 100-103.

16 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Every time I been through there it's been winter, makes me want to next time get a lay over during the summer if I fly through, not that the ladies didn't look lovely in winter clothes though.

So your saying it's basically in the 90's?   

Houston is 93 F with 37% humidity today, About time it's dropped down cause that 80% humidity crap early this week was not fun at all when we where around 100-103.

37% humidity is not 84% humidity.  We have 80%+ for 9 months out of the year.  Houston at least gets a break.  

The main problem is summer rains already raise the water table for hurricane season, which means heavy flooding.  I’m sure Sir Texas can give you an earful about that.  

Edited by Christendom

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

37% humidity is not 84% humidity.  We have 80%+ for 9 months out of the year.  Houston at least gets a break.  

The main problem is summer rains already raise the water table for hurricane season, which means heavy flooding.  I’m sure Sir Texas can give you an earful about that.  

but early this week we had 80% humidity.   Hint why I said you feel like your in the 90?   When we had 80% we where hitting over 100F.

16 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

In light of the hot weather would it be possible to have a ship in-game that reflects the current weather we have the joy of experiencing?

Damned Determined Defender! I stand zero chance of boarding. 

18 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Don't you know it's bad luck to have a woman on board?