Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action FACT CHECK

guest ck9ubl3t

2 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I've also beaten every player but turpos

I know you're a good player but that's a bit exaggerated,you did never sink me(not telling that you're not able to,it just has not happened yet) plus not long time ago i saw my friend retardo3000 aka Yordi stomping you live on twitch.I don't want to attack you or offend,just being the voice of those poor beaten players on the server.

23 minutes ago, tonyxyx said:

I know you're a good player but that's a bit exaggerated,you did never sink me(not telling that you're not able to,it just has not happened yet) plus not long time ago i saw my friend retardo3000 aka Yordi stomping you live on twitch.I don't want to attack you or offend,just being the voice of those poor beaten players on the server.

Yeah one time. I sank his 4/5 wappen and his carro setup trinco the very next day. I can provide the screenshots. His wappen was also crushed by my trinco. How do you explain loosing that one.... He came to duel in a dps tank. I underestimated him and did not look at his guns. I remember that battle very well because I fucked up hard. The next 2 times I killed him no problem. 

Btw. I am very certain I had a 2v2 against you and yordi with Bomgordel where you 2 were in endys. 

20180124001341_1.thumb.jpg.80398e3f0c07834da453c042138378f3.jpg

Hugging endy to death

20171103214159_1.thumb.jpg.55289bc67ad702ff8334eda762a08b3e.jpg

Trolling big ship with small ship

20171103222904_1.thumb.jpg.7ff72a005481d8197939dacd1a43811f.jpg

Doing it again

20180202000655_1.thumb.jpg.ec7091078f809c05a34c9d62285aa27f.jpg

Doing ow encounter duel - Prince can run away from prince like xebec from xebec

20180426201122_1.thumb.jpg.a2ff27ddf5707c730b2f6c084e652c1c.jpg

Doing ow encounter duel.

13 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Yeah one time. I sank his 4/5 wappen and his carro setup trinco the very next day. I can provide the screenshots. His wappen was also crushed by my trinco. How do you explain loosing that one.... He came to duel in a dps tank. I underestimated him and did not look at his guns. I remember that battle very well because I fucked up hard. The next 2 times I killed him no problem. 

Btw. I am very certain I had a 2v2 against you and yordi with Bomgordel where you 2 were in endys. 

As i said,your skill is not in doubt here.You ask me to explain his loss,well, he understimated you and did not look at your guns,he fucked up hard.Sounds familiar?But that's not the point.Point is everybody fucks up,everybody can be beaten.At a certain skill level who fucks up less wins.

I can't really remember the 2v2 you're referring to,but if we lost was because retardo3000 did understimate you and did not look at the guns :P

26 minutes ago, tonyxyx said:

As i said,your skill is not in doubt here.You ask me to explain his loss,well, he understimated you and did not look at your guns,he fucked up hard.Sounds familiar?But that's not the point.Point is everybody fucks up,everybody can be beaten.At a certain skill level who fucks up less wins.

I can't really remember the 2v2 you're referring to,but if we lost was because retardo3000 did understimate you and did not look at the guns :P

Well just name a time on the weekend at lt Brother. Less talking more shooting 

While yes store bought ships can do just about anything a DLC or other ships can do, but your forgetting one thing. It's not just any one that does those things, when you see some one use Cerberus and other store bought ships like the Snow it's players that have a lot of hours in game and a lot of PvP experience doing it.  You ask some casual or new player they will get curb stomp by most other players that have same or more experience in better ships.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

1st If he is better than me I'm sure there is a screenshot of me loosing to him. I've also beaten every player but turpos, he is a different skill level than even dron. I say dron because I think he is the smartest player there is to fight atm.

Im your bitch Hachi don't you remember? Im also Cabrals, Roronoas, etc etc.

Next time I will make you mine boii ❤️

43 minutes ago, admin said:

weekend duel tournament is coming next big patch (with Port UI). For GOLD COINS! with leaderboards and ship loss. 

That’s nice, but will we get the old fashioned duel room back? No ship loss, no rewards? That was one of the best parts of NA, IMO. 

Also Hachi we need to have a proper duel one day. You beat me handily once Trinco vs my Endy, but in my defense, that was a fail fit speed Endy with speed trim. All it was meant to do is farm a few marks and then easily run away from the gank squad (I could have and should have run away from the fight with you but I really wanted to see what would happen). I am grateful you let me live too, I do love that Endy 😀. But I feel I did at least better than the average noob lol. And in a proper fighting ship I might surprise you 👀

I’ll build a decent Trinc and perhaps we’ll both be online at the same time at some point and get something set up. Could be fun.  Or you can play on my turf and have a first rate duel with me 😁

#duelsareforprosandshallowboatsarefornoobs ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, admin said:

weekend duel tournament is coming next big patch (with Port UI). For GOLD COINS! with leaderboards and ship loss. 

I am happy for the People that enjoy such kind of arena :)

35 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Im your bitch Hachi don't you remember? Im also Cabrals, Roronoas, etc etc.

Next time I will make you mine boii ❤️

I truly hope so. I was disappointed the last time. This weekend maybe a few practice battles? For both of us of course so we can put trashiiii and Trashlock in their places like the 2 Lil bitches they are. 

Edited by HachiRoku

3 hours ago, Intrepido said:

Sir texas wants to know if he is going to enjoy duel tournament this weekend.

I see what you did here, sneaky, and it worked...lol

2 hours ago, admin said:

not likely - port ui is very complex. 

Any chance of a hotfix to make the Le Requin a 5th rate like the Hercules until the patch drops and the new ship balance is in place for 6th rates?   

#BIGPATCH

#SOON

#NOPAINTS

• Like 2

18 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

I truly hope so. I was disappointed the last time. This weekend maybe a few practice battles? For both of us of course so we can put trashiiii and Trashlock in their places like the 2 Lil bitches they are. 

yeahya, gotta check how much time i'll have but let's see

Edit: I was so pissed of myself the last time :D

Edited by Palatinose