Game-Labs Forum

Caribbean PVP server connection issue - 23 July

Captains,

At the moment Caribbean PVP server experience connection issues, this is under investigation. We will keep you informed.

In case you lost a ship due to current server issues, please send a detailed report via F11 button.

Apologize for inconveniences

• Like 5

I really really really so angry.

When I enter 1 rate combat mission, At that time pvp server is dead.

Devs.

I don't want lose my 1 rate ship.

Will I lose 1rate ship?

ha.................

P.S. Devs, Manage your server properly. I really want to swear, but I endure it.

Edited by Edward Edwards

10 minutes ago, Edward Edwards said:

Devs.

Will I lose 1rate ship?

ha.................

P.S. 서버 좀 제대로 관리해라. 나 진짜 욕하고 싶은데,  참는다.

In case you lost a ship due to current server issues, please send a detailed report via F11 button

• Like 5

These server crashes are getting a bit to frequent. Does the server instability mean that the update is coming sooner rather than later and its causing crashes??? Luckily for most US players the server crashes are happening during EU prime time, sadly EU players make up a large portion of the player base.

Captains, the issue is being resolved with the server ISP. As soon as news are available we will update the topic.

P.S.: Any further jokes regarding mythic rewards (false information) for server crash will result in forum privileges restriction. Please follow official announcements only

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, Ink said:

Captains, the issue is being resolved with the server ISP. As soon as news are available we will update the topic.

P.S.: Any further jokes regarding mythic rewards (false information) for server crash will result in forum privileges restriction. Please follow official announcements only

Good to hear the issues are being resolved, but can we maybe get an update on the patches status today since it's a new week?  Being told only SOON a week ago and no other data kinda sucks when folks have been waiting on these patches to come out for a good while and there might need to be some things to be ready for them done too.   For the players just a short update of how things are going and a rough estimate of when to expect them maybe?   

Thanks

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ink said:

Captains,

At the moment Caribbean PVP server experience connection issues, this is under investigation. We will keep you informed.

In case you lost a ship due to current server issues, please send a detailed report via F11 button.

Apologize for inconveniences

What I wonder, you said if a ship was lost you replace it... fair enough but I was in the middle of a battle with a herc with upgrades and two india with cargo when the server went boom. 

So my herc had very fast attribute... do I get that back? It had pirate rig and copper... will that get replaced too? And what about the two india and the cargo?

Just now, John Hood said:

What I wonder, you said if a ship was lost you replace it... fair enough but I was in the middle of a battle with a herc with upgrades and two india with cargo when the server went boom. 

So my herc had very fast attribute... do I get that back? It had pirate rig and copper... will that get replaced too? And what about the two india and the cargo?

I was sailing with 4 million merchandise and 4  copper plating I doubt very much that they will reward someone for what they have lost

4 hours ago, Edward Edwards said:

Devs.

Will I lose 1rate ship?

ha.................

P.S. Devs, Manage your server properly. I really want to swear, but I endure it.

Damn........ I was just moving my 3 top 5 -5 mod top spec 1st rates..............all full of mods to.........😉

• Like 1