Game-Labs Forum

I am stuck?

o Barão

Question

I am doing trades between my capital and an important harbor in enemy territory. There i notice there is 5th rate with a 80k price tag.

So in the next journey i bought a Lynx trader just for me to get there , buy the frigate and come home.

I got there i sold the Lynx, i bought the frigate.

But suprise i can't recruit crew.

I can't build an outpost in enemy harbor.

I can't tow the ship to my capital because i don't have an outpost.

So i am stuck?

And if it is impossible for players to buy ships in enemy harbors and sail with them why it shows them to sell? This information should be invisible to foreigners players.

I don't know what to do.

9 answers to this question

2 hours ago, no one said:

I am doing trades between my capital and an important harbor in enemy territory. There i notice there is 5th rate with a 80k price tag.

So in the next journey i bought a Lynx trader just for me to get there , buy the frigate and come home.

I got there i sold the Lynx, i bought the frigate.

But suprise i can't recruit crew.

I can't build an outpost in enemy harbor.

I can't tow the ship to my capital because i don't have an outpost.

So i am stuck?

And if it is impossible for players to buy ships in enemy harbors and sail with them why it shows them to sell? This information should be invisible to foreigners players.

I don't know what to do.

Have you got the rank to buy the crew you need?

8 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

This is #FakeNews

You can undock in warships, but you can't dock. Buying crew is allowed. Buy crew and undock, sail home.

No i can't.

What i found now is if i put the ship i bought in the fleet i can use my free crew and put stuff in her cargo, but if i wanted to use her as my first ship i can't crew , i can't equip her. And now it says i can't move the ship to the docks. So i am stuck in having her in my fleet.2130677009_CapturadeTela(1).thumb.png.258189b0fc155fd22ef930e79688a55f.png1866577149_CapturadeTela(2).thumb.png.ac06897fb2288e8b2bb0d2a3ae4d8632.png1733284816_CapturadeTela(3).thumb.png.a48a23a46ae3cfa738272aebfaaf50bc.png

Now i used 170 crew on her and left 30. I don't know if i press sail i will go out swimming lol or if in a basic cutter so i left 30 crew in the reserve for that situation.

"UPDATE'

I bought a basic cutter and now i  can put crew on her and suprise! i can equip her but with the frigate the game didn't allow me.

Edited by no one

On 7/21/2018 at 5:20 AM, Banished Privateer said:

There is "switch" option in fleets as well.

1198585541_CapturadeTela(17).thumb.png.51295c445da9cb4a6bd17d54a07396aa.png

The forum limited me to upload only 0.24mb . Very strange so i think i need to make this in 5 parts .😔

I went back to buy another ship. This time i take prints.

First - I need to sell my ship if i want to buy another one..

update: forum not allow me to upload anymore :(

Edited by no one

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Put your ship for sale, buy ship, remove your ship from sale.

I want to show you what comes next. I can't recruit crew or equip the ship. Then i send the ship to the fleet and buy a basic cutter. Now i can equip the cutter 

Unfortanely i can't upload anymore images here.

3 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Why you can't recruit more crew, your rank is too low or you don't have gold? As I see no other reason.

You may have it figured out. OP stated he was a Captain of Corvette. That’s 200 crew. I believe the ship he is trying to sail is a Frigate which as a 196 minimum crew. This would leave him not enough to crew any other ship while the Frigate is crewed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

The ranks crew actually has shifted after 1400 crew patch, no?

[shrug]

My advice to @no one is to get on French nations chat or better yet TeamSpeak and have one of their experienced captains try to walk him through this process in real time.

2 hours ago, Farrago said:

[shrug]

My advice to @no one is to get on French nations chat or better yet TeamSpeak and have one of their experienced captains try to walk him through this process in real time.

Yes my crew at the time was 200. Suprise now i can upload 0.66 mb images. I don't undderstand this. well lets continue.2026081322_CapturadeTela(18).thumb.png.ac1321e304dc115e55e4e156b343068a.png732364867_CapturadeTela(19).thumb.png.1d078796ee87747029706a05e6a450ba.png

I think i had 200 free crew that would explain why i couldn't hire anyone. 

But then i couldn't equip my ship. Why?