Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Wind

Key to sucsess

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, admin said:

There will be a timezone based clan leaderboard on various activities so a new player can pick a clan to his liking.

I support this although I hope it includes sufficient detail in the rankings.

As new player I was reaching blind into a bin containing candies, rocks, and several mousetraps.

On the first try I did not get either of the first two.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Marcus Corvus said:

I support this although I hope it includes sufficient detail in the rankings.

As new player I was reaching blind into a bin containing candies, rocks, and several mousetraps.

On the first try I did not get either of the first two.

 

I also hope players realize that they are never tied down and stuck in a clan. If they want a better clan or even just a different one then go find one! 

It is important to not only find a clan that does activities you enjoy, but also having a community that you like to talk to everytime you log in as well.

In my opinion, the best clans/communities are those that you enjoy being with in any game or even just saying hi on teamspeak or another communication app. 

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2018 at 3:47 PM, rediii said:

I agree. Systems that lead people into a cooperation with other players are very important.

Dude. People fleet all the time. They still don't come pvp/rvr. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Dude. People fleet all the time. They still don't come pvp/rvr. 

I know, fear is still too high. Travel times are still too long. Not everyone here is like you and priv. Many just want a quick fleet with friends and quick action that is almost impossible in NA. Game will never maintain healthy numbers unless Devs add content for casuals like the guy from the review. He enjoys the company of people , likes to shoot NPCs and get gold. He will one day will go pvp, but not today. 

Edited by Wind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Wind

 

In my view...

Couldn’t agree more, and this should be a start for all. By completion the Player will have a basic level of competence. All is mandatory apart from the exams and final exam.

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/25951-idea-norfolk-nnoob-goes-gank-ing/

The PvE missions start solo allowing the New PC to open up different aspects of the game while following a story line. The final missions will include Co-Op missions with others in PvE in similar ships.

 

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/26076-idea-start-missions-and-storyline/

 

@admin

“There will be tutorial operation (a set of actions required to unlock all other missions).

One of the steps required to complete the operation will be to join a clan.”

 

I’m really encourage by this POST. Group Co-Op then Clan staging via a BASE Nation clan thus allowing safety in numbers first. Learn to group up first before Clan tutorial.

Problem with Storyline Ladders...

Just putting the ideas together takes an extreme amount of background work. This all before the testing can even begin. But once complete it’s the BASE platform to launch the game. So, should be compulsory and using PvE is completely 100% safe...

It’s the start that sells the whole franchise and could be tried for free etc. later on. Lots of polish and bling needed to impress Norfolk nNoob to keep him hooked...

 

Norfolk

 

Edited by Norfolk nChance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Wind said:

I know, fear is still too high. Travel times are still too long. Not everyone here is like you and priv. Many just want a quick fleet with friends and quick action that is almost impossible in NA. Game will never maintain healthy numbers unless Devs add content for casuals like the guy from the review. He enjoys the company of people , likes to shoot NPCs and get gold. He will one day will go pvp, but not today. 

Content like what? Quests? Sail there get something and drop it of somewhere else? Find treasures? That would be fun for some for 2-3 hours. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Content like what? Quests? Sail there get something and drop it of somewhere else? Find treasures? That would be fun for some for 2-3 hours. 

Ideas are here, but we do not have time for them at this point. Dev schedule is set and is very clear. 

Edited by Wind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Wind said:

Ideas are here, but we do not have time for them at this point. Dev schedule is set and is very clear. 

Yeah I know. Pre release dlc is very important content to be fair 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Teutonic said:

I also hope players realize that they are never tied down and stuck in a clan. If they want a better clan or even just a different one then go find one!

And I do.  But finding one is a problem.  Clan #2 was somewhat of an improvement but still something of an uneven fit.

An in-game directory is kind of a big deal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×