Game-Labs Forum
HachiRoku

Other nations joining battles

@admin Im sick of the same assholes constantly avoiding fights and joining the side with a br advantage. We can control our own nation players mostly but there is nothing I can do about other nations ruining a nice competitive battle. This is unhealthy for pvp imo and as a dutch player I should have the right to sink the pirates joining my side.  There is no need for rewards in cases like this but 2 nations on one side should be free for all!

0sUBtte.png

There is most likely going to be a tribunal about me green on greening them. I am guilty. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 5

Every nation is enemy. Shouldn't be allowed to join any other than its own.

Exception - Pirates - could be that they can join any nation in battle if Pirates are not involved.

All others can only join own nation or Pirates.

Its great how it is. Until we can get 3 way battles I dont want to come across a battle in the open world that I cant join.

2 hours ago, Hethwill said:

Every nation is enemy. Shouldn't be allowed to join any other than its own.

Exception - Pirates - could be that they can join any nation in battle if Pirates are not involved.

All others can only join own nation or Pirates.

This is the most silly thing I ever heard from you man and you normally come up with great things.  I'm a US DESTROYER doing Patrols in international waters that have pirates raiding trade ships.  Oh look a french trade ship is being attacked by a Somalian pirates, well I"m not french so I have to stay out of this fight.   That is pretty much what your saying.

If every Nation is an enemy than that means every battle should be FFA's.  Which I'm for any out of the green zones that is, save the old join circles for only green/safe zones.

Now for the OP you do know if you want fair fights of like 1 vs 1 you can always pick a SPOT WHERE OTHERS AREN"T AROUND.

It's time for free-for-all battles and a reputation system. There should be no "green" in this game, even among your own nation. Every piece of damage you do to a nation's ship should impact your reputation with that nation. And a player's reputation with each nation should be visible at a glance.

It's time to move on to a clan based game. The battles are all against all, you will see only your country green, and your friends' clan of other nations (a fixed number), The others are all red. The information window must provide more accurate information about the clans and nations involved in the combat. I think it will be interesting to have battles with an uncertain outcome until the end!