Game-Labs Forum

BOARDING strange issue.

The two images attached are my ship after being boarded and the second image the person doing the boarding, what troubles me about this incident is I was in a basic cutter so no issue with being attacked as its only a basic the issue is that during the boarding of which I had marines boarding parties etc but he out numbered me is that all he did was brace for two rounds of which I killed 5 then 8 to his brace 1 and 1 then all of a sudden the boarding was lost in favour of him even though it showed no attack my moral was above 60 my preparation was at 80 yet the boarding ended I lost and he immediately exited in a split second and I was only able to quickly get a screen shot of his name and a msg I sent of wtf was that in awe of how blatant it was that this was not normal and he must have hacked or something.

20180707234843_1.jpg

20180707234849_1.jpg

An attack order can be chosen in the last second of the round timer by paying extra preparation - that's why the boarding sequence is invaluable. Do you have the screenshot of the boarding sequence ? That would be extremely helpful. This screenshots show nothing about the boarding.

Thread title modified. 

10 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Last second commands is how you win boarding against noobs. Real boarding is about building up prep and slowly working your morale up or enemy down.

You don't need moral or prep against a good player because you should never pull unless you have double the crew this way hes most likely dead in 2-4 rounds depending on mods. If someone pulls me with even crew I disengage. To be fair if I'm stupid enough to be pulled I deserve to die. I don't like 50/50 odds and last second commands have to be used imo.