Game-Labs Forum

On 7/8/2018 at 12:36 AM, King of Crowns said:

im fine if you take the port from us. if you get it you deserve to have it. however, don't exploit to do it.

man, u wont fight, but whot heppend with timer?:D :D :D:D

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Some times makes me wonders if some of the guys actually play the game before they speak.  Cause every time I been jump doing these missions it's been about 5 AI left and we are all pretty beat up (normally the guys that didn't come in tanked out ships) and than we get jumped by 10 fresh 1st rates with full repairs and it becomes an hour long running battle.   

That are you flip the port and done with it before any one has a clue which is what happens most of the time when it's done.

Everytime we do hostility we join with 10 first rates, we do it in tanky loceans that the Ai can barely damage(usually dont need to repair). Then if the enemy comes they usually send a weak scout in the hostility, then fail to bring 9 first rates. 

The only thing threatening 10 first rate is 10 other first rates. We have fought the pirates 3 times this week and we have won every hostility fight except in the last one we got revenge ganked outside the last mission and we were absolutely out of repairs.

Frankly..if a nation is active enough to defend a port by contesting hostility, they should get the advantage. I strongly encourage a defending nation to jump the guys doing hostility on your port, it will be easier then winning the PB.

On 7/7/2018 at 2:11 PM, King of Crowns said:

Defending against enemy hostility is already hard enough and requires flawless logistics and scouting and spys in order to catch it before the port battle is set.

spys

😐 

On 7/7/2018 at 2:11 PM, King of Crowns said:

There is currently an exploit 

:( 

Edited by Sir John

Its more of an issue with some ports then others, some only have a few locations so there is a high chance of stacking. Mission X should spawn next to or on top of the other X so it can be clicked on then there is no issues.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

yea, very good questions :D

Why don't you just say what's bothering you instead of beating around the bush. You showed up twice, I think, and you got a fight both times, I don't think you wanted the fights though because:

a) you spawn hostility missions on top of another, we join one, you run and attempt to complete the other one

b) when that didn't work you take your force and run sacrificing a few of your ships on the way.

as a wall to the head. Useless conversation. DO NOT write what you want to fight, with this shifting the timer 3 hours ago. It looks, at least, funny.

googletranslate, sorry :D

I like to hear that @Captain Reverse and his biggest clan want to fight only against French.

My nation can relax

btw there are other ports with white oak with convenient timers

3 hours ago, Captain Reverse said:

as a wall to the head. Useless conversation. DO NOT write what you want to fight, with this shifting the timer 3 hours ago. It looks, at least, funny.

googletranslate, sorry :D

your welcome to attack our other ports that have 3-6 timer