Game-Labs Forum

[OW CONTEST] Pope Christendom I Declares a Holy War Against Clans CSA, SANTI and LOCO

Christendom

11 hours ago, Christendom said:

I’d say admin managed to fleece $300 bucks or more off my ass alone this summer sale.  VCO moving nations will probably keep official games labs Dacia full of gas for a while.

Honestly @admin I think owes me one...

lol, bro you are sycophant. Money gets you nowhere. Talking about salty you got whooped and went to forums to cry about it and pay others to go pvp for you. VCO will never be competitive with such leadership. 

Edited by Wind

1 hour ago, Wind said:

lol, bro you are sycophant. Money gets you nowhere. Talking about salty you got whooped and went to forums to cry about it and pay others to go pvp for you. VCO will never be competitive with such leadership. 

VCO is leading the hunt in scalps so far!  Keep up the good work boys!

Wind babe, someone needs to teach you the art of the troll post and ironic role playing.  Humor is not your strong point. You simply just don’t get it.  I’m sorry you don’t.  Some people get this thread..you are not one of them.

I’m sorry VCO left you in the US as well.  You log on once every 2 months to beg for a ship and then we don’t see you for a while.  Hard to tell ya were moving when you don’t play.  Just move on already!

• Like 1

I never cared about VCO, VCO is one of many clans who supply my fleet with ships. I happily watched you hop nations every time you got owned. Your leadership always brings smile on my face. What is next after Pirates? Saved money for another DLC?

P.S. grow up take your crew and go fight back and don't cry like a girl. Oh God they ganked us, do something!... Here is my money punish them! lol,

Edited by Wind

Sure seems like you’re bitter.  🙂

You do know the DLC papers resets every 30 days right?  I see now why you were given the boot out of the moderators group.  You’re nuts.  

Anyway we’ll continue to enjoy the contest. You enjoy doing whatever you do. o7 buddy!

• Like 1

actually not true
am i a leader= no 
do i give money to people to go pvp against a certain clan = no

and teutonic you don`t even know me we might have been in the same nation once but i never saw you play or be on ts when i was so what you think about me comes all from christendom telling shit

Edited by sam121252

22 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Sure seems like you’re bitter.  🙂

You do know the DLC papers resets every 30 days right?  I see now why you were given the boot out of the moderators group.  You’re nuts.  

Anyway we’ll continue to enjoy the contest. You enjoy doing whatever you do. o7 buddy!

It's ok to feel weakened. Be a good boy and prepare $$$ for your members to follow you. It's also ok to get upset, thing is NA logo, website pics, steam pics and tons of other content in game is from a guy who is Nuts. Remember it every time you open NA web site or press play. 

NA is great and no longer requires any help from the outside world. They are doing great on their own because people like you contribute their hard earned money. It's a very important that you keep doing that, so we all can play and enjoy this great product. 

I think I will stop here and let you enjoy your Pirate domination. 

Edited by Wind

22 minutes ago, sam121252 said:

what he said about you christendom, ok some stuff is wrong but there is some truth in there

If anyone changes nations more than we do it’s Sam. Lol. Not much of a leg to stand on here bud.

Wind never actually did anything for or with us other than lose ships to AI and beg for replacements.  He’d check in on discord occasionally then we’d see him 2 months later.  He’s just upset we left him and that we didn’t like most of his moronic suggestions over the past few weeks.  

No big loss. 

This pitter patter back and forth grows tiresome.  Back to the contest.  We crafted a gold t/wo indef last night that will be given to the most scalps collected internally within VCO by Monday.  Get hunting boys.  

I want my scalps.

Edited by Christendom

3 minutes ago, sam121252 said:

actually not true
am i a leader= no 
do i give money to people to go pvp against a certain clan = no

and teutonic you don`t even know we might have been in the same nation once but i never saw you play or be on ts when i was so what you think about me comes all from christendom telling shit

*yawn*

I was at every "important" event, Cartaghena, Georgetown, couple others. Really too far in the past to care. But hey, I guess you and your US/UWS buddies seem to think your nation hopping is "justified." I am sorry that we are in different timezones so it's hard to see each other on the same teamspeak. I didn't play the game 24/7 back then and I'm certainly not playing much, if at all now. I just enjoy the hypocrisy of how Christendom moving nations somehow is "worse" than all the other "scums" doing the same thing.

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

If anyone changes nations more than we do it’s Sam. Lol. Not much of a leg to stand on here bud.

Wind never actually did anything for or with us other than lose ships to AI and beg for replacements.  He’d check in on discord occasionally then we’d see him 2 months later.  He’s just upset we left him and that we didn’t like most of his moronic suggestions over the past few weeks.  

No big loss. 

This pitter patter back and forth grows tiresome.  Back to the contest.  We crafted a gold t/wo indef last night that will be given to the most scalps collected internally within VCO by Monday.  Get hunting boys.  

I want my scalps.

It's your territory you can do or say whatever you want with your dogs, but truth is truth and try to support your words with facts it just looks silly. 

To everyone working for Chris , keep s*cking that tiny ding dong. 

Edited by Wind

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

What kind of dogs would my followers be?

Pit Bulls?  Ferocious and bite hard. I kinda like that.  

Labs?  Loyal, stupid and lovable.  

I could see amplify as one of those wiener dogs honestly  

I do not think there are any vicious dogs in VCO. VCO always followed larger dogs, on their own they are a group of scavengers who run if they see a threat or don't come out to fight because they are afraid to show up dead on screenshots and if they do barking doesn't stop for weeks. 

Edited by Wind

I am no dog sir! I am a Pirate, former officer of BLACK (the most successful and most feared clan to grace the oceans of PvP2), skilled first rate duelist, and fearsome lone hunter. I am the Dread Pirate William  Death, and I sail with VCO!

Care to duel this “vicious dog”, Mr. Wind?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, William Death said:

I am no dog sir! I am a Pirate, former officer of BLACK (the most successful and most feared clan to grace the oceans of PvP2), skilled first rate duelist, and fearsome lone hunter. I am the Dread Pirate William  Death, and I sail with VCO!

Enjoy your stay and let VCO bring you to glory. I am always sailing open world is pvp. 

2 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Damn, Wind is really salty here. I feel stronger now, keep the salt flow steady!

You think he got sunk or was on the list or something.  Hell I don't think I have every seen him in game since the merg either.  Does he even play the game any more or just brings salt to the forums?

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

Yup. I’d add him to the holy crusade list of persons to smother with Catholicism, but he doesn’t actually play.  

You should list who's been sunk in order of top and who has done the most sinking. 

Oh on the side note since you mention buying DLC and such...yah I"m sure the Devs made a good chunk from this last week sales just off some of the DLC and steam sales, maybe we see more content soon cause of it.  Oh and jokenly we thought about changing each of our names every 30 days in Spain (LOCO) so ya'll will never know which one is which, maybe even using some one else name later...lol

52 minutes ago, William Death said:

You will always be "Willis" to all us former BLACK members....lol

I can’t recall him in a single PB with us.  Maybe 1 or 2 pvp outings in the span of a year.  He joined right after the global server split and stuck around changing nations with us up until now.  

We kept him around because he seemed pleasant and was good at giving us a little forthcoming game intel from time to time.

He must be on the same meds as rax and forgot to take them  

56 minutes ago, Christendom said:

He must be on the same meds as rax and forgot to take them  

Glad to know you guys medicate. I will note that. All I am asking you is grow some ballz, take your guys and come out every night and loose some ships and stop paying others to clean up mess after your floating crushed VCO ships. 

You will not find me on the list as we only get hits on targets with confirmed intel and their moves. 

What pisses me off is people who can't win, list bounties on their bullies offering them money. lol.. train harder and come out and play and stop hiding behind mommy's skirt. No salt, just pure truth. 

P.S.That hat you are wearing should be changed to pink. 

Edited by Wind