Game-Labs Forum

[OW CONTEST] Pope Christendom I Declares a Holy War Against Clans CSA, SANTI and LOCO

Christendom

Last night the most esteemed VCO fleet was ganked outside tumbabo by a group of American and Spanish sailors from the clans of CSA & SANTI with a numerically superior and higher BR force immediately after the most honorable fleet of VCO let members of the same fleet escape from a battle minutes beforehand where they would of easily been sunk.  This aggression and betrayal will not stand.

Thus, Pope Christendom...the first of his name, declares a Holy War against the clans of CSA (US), SANTI (Spain) and LOCO (Spain). 

This will be a contest lasting 2 weeks from today.  

SANTI & LOCO Clans can be found outside Vera Cruz for their econ and primarily hunt in the tumbado to belize corridor

CSA in and around Marsh Harbor, East Coast and PVP'n down by Belize

Prizes will be given out for the following achievements after the 2 week period -

Most ship tonnage (BR) sunk 

Number of Captains Sunk in total

Most valuable trade convoy sunk

Prizes - 

1 DLC of your choosing paid by yours truly.  Current or Future DLCs. (provided tonnage of ship kills is impressive)

1 Naval Clock

1 HERC NOTE + 1 RATTLER NOTE

This Pirate Frigate

365b1361731e2b0df20c7ebc5a25d588.png
https://gyazo.com/365b1361731e2b0df20c7ebc5a25d588

DISCLAIMER - 

Safe Zone kills count double.

Shallow Patrol Zone kills do not qualify.  

No Green on Green.

Spanish players wishing to hunt these scoundrels with alts MAY submit screenshots privately.  

any evidence of farming or faking screen shots will be DISQUALIFIED and all evidence turned to admin for due punishment

Most tonnage winner will have the choice of any of the prizes, the other 2 categories will choose from the in-game items.

VCO will also be having an internal clan contest for most CSA/SANTI/LOCO scalps collected.

ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE MADE ON HERE VIA SCREENSHOT AND WILL BE TRACKED IN A SPREADSHEET.  PM FOR MORE DETAILS.

SUBMISSIONS WILL BE THE FOLLOWING FORMAT:

NAME 

LOCATION & AND IF IN SAFE ZONE

SCREENSHOT

CARGO (IF APPLICABLE)

The Following Players are worth double points

[SANTI]Lucius Cincinnatus 
[SANTI]Jose Maarredo Salazar
[CSA]Barnabus
[CSA]Stilicho
[SANTI]Capt Jack Aubrey

077c2a322cb8531.png

- CONTEST ENTRIES -         (I should of reserved page 2...oh well)

Warriorz                1 Endy sunk  [SANTI]
William Death      1 Wasa sunk [SANTI] + CSA Rattlesnake Heavy + CSA Privateer + SANTI Herc     Current #2
Tarikan                  1 Pirate Frigate sunk [SANTI]
Massimo Sud      1 Herc sunk [SANTI]
Elite Delta             1 Santi sunk [SANTI] + LOCO Herc + Indiamen Cargo    Current top dog
Christendom        1 LOCO Santi + 1 HERC + Naval Clock Cargo    (Current Cargo Winner)
Basteyy                 1 Cerb [SANTI] + 1 Inger [SANTI]

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 14

1 minute ago, Grundgemunkey said:

so christendom will be killing SANTI and LOCO  and christendomtoo will be killing CSA ... Theres got to be some kind of alt abuse there ??

Care to elaborate?  I can kill all 3 on my main and will not be using other characters to hunt.

2 minutes ago, Grundgemunkey said:

so christendom will be killing SANTI and LOCO  and christendomtoo will be killing CSA ... Theres got to be some kind of alt abuse there ??

Chris isn't taking part in this so no abuse from him.

57 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Last night the most esteemed VCO fleet was ganked outside tumbabo by a group of American and Spanish sailors from the clans of CSA & SANTI with a numerically superior and higher BR force immediately after the most honorable fleet of VCO let members of the same fleet escape from a battle minutes beforehand where they would of easily been sunk.  This aggression and betrayal will not stand.

And the moral of the story here is gank before you are ganked. I do not understand why you are angry at this, are the Americans and Spanish allies of yours or are they enemies? If they are enemies then its fair game.

I just think the game starts getting a bit silly when only certain clans in a nation are targeted and it provides more reason why this game should change to a clan warfare game rather than nations.

As to creating content, I have no issue with that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Archaos said:

And the moral of the story here is gank before you are ganked. I do not understand why you are angry at this, are the Americans and Spanish allies of yours or are they enemies? If they are enemies then its fair game.

I just think the game starts getting a bit silly when only certain clans in a nation are targeted and it provides more reason why this game should change to a clan warfare game rather than nations.

As to creating content, I have no issue with that.

The game has been slowly moving towards a clan based system with port ownership and lower BR PBs, admin just needs to pull the trigger fully for the game to make a bit more sense.    

Grudges, betrayal and some good drama always makes for more fun.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Lol, changing the story to fit your narrative. You even asked to fight on discord after you attacked barnabus.

Edited by koiz

Just now, koiz said:

Lol, changing the story to fit your narrative. You even asked to fight on discord after you attacked barnabus.

Ah bath salts koiz is at it again.  We didn't ask for a fight, we would of fought inside the first battle if we wanted to sink you guys.  We tagged Barnabus without knowing it was him and then plinked at his masts a bit until every one joined and then we disengaged letting your guys go off with a friendly wave.  Then you ganked us outside with more ships.  We don't mind losing ships, but we do mind losing them right after we let you keep yours.  

I mean I could show the discord conversation backing this up, but I'm not that guy.  

Regardless, see ya in Vera Cruz.  This thread is about the contest and I would like to keep it as such.

10 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Ah bath salts koiz is at it again.  We didn't ask for a fight, we would of fought inside the first battle if we wanted to sink you guys.  We tagged Barnabus without knowing it was him and then plinked at his masts a bit until every one joined and then we disengaged letting your guys go off with a friendly wave.  Then you ganked us outside with more ships.  We don't mind losing ships, but we do mind losing them right after we let you keep yours.  

I mean I could show the discord conversation backing this up, but I'm not that guy.  

Regardless, see ya in Vera Cruz.  This thread is about the contest and I would like to keep it as such.

You didn't know who [CSA]Barnabus was.... sureeeeee. /s

Barnabus: They claimed they were only going to demast me and then let me go... They shot my sails to 70% before the others joined, then they just ran.

Jack Aubrrey: He just mad we sunk his fleet. Chris literally messaged me on discord saying “let fight” when the Santi was in.

Never grow up chris. 

Edited by koiz

6 minutes ago, koiz said:

You didn't know who [CSA]Barnabus was.... sureeeeee. /s

Never grow up chris. 

6f64c467d670021b40da9ad10ae43dac.png

Immediately after we were tagged for the 2nd time.  my "guess we fight now" was after the santi tagged us on the OW.  

and the aftermath

b178649d683ee63c4fb5b1560668c747.png
https://gyazo.com/b178649d683ee63c4fb5b1560668c747

Of course we wouldn't of known Barnabus was out there sailing alone..... 

Only classless people name names.  But I am dealing with you, so it is what it is.  

Anyway, back to the contest.  Good luck!

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

6f64c467d670021b40da9ad10ae43dac.png

Immediately after we were tagged for the 2nd time.  my "guess we fight now" was after the santi tagged us on the OW.  

and the aftermath

b178649d683ee63c4fb5b1560668c747.png
https://gyazo.com/b178649d683ee63c4fb5b1560668c747

Of course we wouldn't of known Barnabus was out there sailing alone..... 

Only classless people name names.  But I am dealing with you, so it is what it is.  

Anyway, back to the contest.  Good luck!

Thanks for the proof...

Always with the insults, stay salty!

Well now we know why he ran with the P Frigate in the fight. I heard it was expensive so figure it was a GOLD P frig since it was like a 10 mill ship.

2046E0D7B1BAC508AEFB08CFEF1EA7E659BC7F86

@King of Crowns Hay look @Christendom running from fights like you always call him out about. (Sorry had to poke at this but hay it's a 10 mill ship).

Think it's funny their gank fleet gets ganked in a very well known area most folks PvP in  (not sure was that the zone too last night?) and he's crying cause they lost ships.  Oh and once again Chris is trying to get others to do his work for him, ok so fair game what prizes do we get for every VCO ship we sink?  Lets make it a fair contest.  Same points for VCO kills and double for those in this fight.

William Death

Christendom

Coraline Vodka

Para Bellum

Tiargo

Who every gets the most points and this can be any nation as folks can gain points from sinking VCO, CSA, SANTI or LOCO (not even sure why LOCO was added wasn't in the fight, but should we add the crafting clans?) ships.  The person with the most points gets the ship?  I would toss in a ship for a prize but sadly RNG hates me and I get nothing but blue ships, but I can offer up the DCL content as a counter prize.  You know since RNG BLOWS in this game.

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well now we know why he ran with the P Frigate in the fight. I heard it was expensive so figure it was a GOLD P frig since it was like a 10 mill ship.

2046E0D7B1BAC508AEFB08CFEF1EA7E659BC7F86

@King of Crowns Hay look @Christendom running from fights like you always call him out about. (Sorry had to poke at this but hay it's a 10 mill ship).

Think it's funny their gank fleet gets ganked in a very well known area most folks PvP in  (not sure was that the zone too last night?) and he's crying cause they lost ships.  Oh and once again Chris is trying to get others to do his work for him, ok so fair game what prizes do we get for every VCO ship we sink?  Lets make it a fair contest.  Same points for VCO kills and double for those in this fight.

William Death

Christemdom

Corlina Vodka

Para Bellum

Tiago

Who every gets the most points and this can be any nation as folks can gain points from sinking VCO, CSA, SANTI or LOCO (not even sure why LOCO was added wasn't in the fight, but should we add the crafting clans?) ships.  The person with the most points gets the ship?  I would toss in a ship for a prize but sadly RNG hates me and I get nothing but blue ships, but I can offer up the DCL content as a counter prize.  You know since RNG BLOWS in this game.

I'm exhausted just reading this.  You posted correct spellings of our names in the screenshot...yet still spelled them wrong in the post......

I was not in the gold pirate frigate ship.  But It was a fast one.

I "ran" from the fight because I was being chased by Jack's 14.2 Knt Bellona the other way (I was tagged between a santi, pavel and the trinc and couldn't make it to my allies) and by the time I got back the wind had changed and 3 of us were sunk.  Willis even said to get out of there.

We welcome any and all competition.  We're KoS throughout most of the server anyway so no big deal.  Please explain your counter contest more coherently.  I don't understand it.  

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

I'm exhausted just reading this.  You posted correct spellings of our names in the screenshot...yet still spelled them wrong in the post......

I was not in the gold pirate frigate ship.  But It was a fast one.

I "ran" from the fight because I was being chased by Jack's 14.2 Knt Bellona the other way (I was tagged between a santi, pavel and the trinc and couldn't make it to my allies) and by the time I got back the wind had changed and 3 of us were sunk.  Willis even said to get out of there.

We welcome any and all competition.  We're KoS throughout most of the server anyway so no big deal.  Please explain your counter contest more coherently.  I don't understand it.  

Ahh good old Chris going straight for insults when he post.  Sorry fixed the names, but hay just going off what I heard that you ran cause you had a very expensive ship.  Don't need to explain it to me....

As for counter rewards for VCO kills maybe we will offer something but I think most folks just enjoy killing ya'll with no incentive of a prize.  You do have a habit of pissing folks off. Than again we don't have to off prizes to the whole server to do our dirty work.   I'm sure we will cross paths in OW soon.  Until than good luck, fair winds and happy hunting.