80 members have voted

1. 1. Which nation will be smashed?

• France
    • Russia
  2. 2. Which side will Spain choose?

• Russia
    • France
    • None

Today I enjoyed seeing combat news. The poor frogies gave a bad show, as usual, in the battle against the russians.

The war between russia and france is back. In their last war, the russians lost Kidds and many other ports under the terrible leadership of northviking and REDS. Now, russia has captain reverse and BF, will be enough against france?

However, another great question is: what are the spantards going to do? They have a military alliance with the russians and a friendly position towards france. A dilemma, or not.

My guess is they are going to wait for the winner, so celtibrofrog can "update" their diplomacy. The winner will be their new ally-friend and the loser, neutral.

Same as it happened with the US only a few months ago. They were allies but the spantards let france and prussia conquer their ports and farm them in a daily basis. Actually, spain is neutral to the US.

Place your bets!

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower
  • Like 1

I do enjoy when a GA member tries to talk tough. Must be hard keeping up with that nation unity of yours. @Batman and co. Seem to consistantly do more for the nation and with better results than you. You'd think hornblower here would actually make some progress against spain.....how's it working? Belize area looks like it's in a tough spot.

But hey, it's national news and we need to spout some nonsense every once in a while to keep this section alive i guess.

Em....good luck to both parties? 

• Like 1

While the sacred territory of the secret islands will not be returned under the control of His Majesty Alexander 1 we can not retreat. I know you understood this when you captured this vital state.(Oh sorry not you ofc... you couldn't.... nevertheless...)

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Aster said:

Wait the secret island is holy now?!? I remember being told time and time again we don't even care about that island 😂.

ok, you have captured the sacred land of Carriacou! the emperor can not forgive such a disgrace! in addition to threaten our trade in guayaguayare... violating neutrality...!!
+
The emperor became aware of Napoleon's plans to cross Neman River and start new war in Europe. The military company in the Caribbean is just countermeasures!

Edited by DreamMaker

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

@Batman and co. Seem to consistantly do more for the nation and with better results than you.

Not constantly, just when they start accusing us of being elitest again. Same group that flipped Misti also had to flip Cayman Brac because we wouldn’t get any response to our plans from certain clans. We wanted a double flip, yes - to avoid hordes of screeners. Wonder how many Nations will wait for Brits tonight at Cayman Brac. We’ve been accused yesterday by Spain that we would only attack weaker enemies. Just like Spain does around Belize and the US when they take Brit ports without opposition because we don’t have enough people online in the US timezone.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DesMoines said:

this guy is really a joke... ^^'

I'm going to tell where the joke is. France is the nation which:

1. Has the biggest active alliance: spain and dutch.

2. Uses their friends/allies to do the dirty job, like screening.

3. Hides in the gulf.

4. Sealclubs noobs in the US coast.

5. Hides behind the success of english speaking clans like WO and BLANC, setting night timers.

7 hours ago, Teutonic said:

I do enjoy when a GA member tries to talk tough. Must be hard keeping up with that nation unity of yours. @Batman and co. Seem to consistantly do more for the nation and with better results than you. You'd think hornblower here would actually make some progress against spain.....how's it working? Belize area looks like it's in a tough spot.

But hey, it's national news and we need to spout some nonsense every once in a while to keep this section alive i guess.

Em....good luck to both parties? 

Enjoying pirates?

Poor shortsighted guy that doesn't realize spain left you die.

6 hours ago, Christendom said:

GA & Capt Hardy's contribution to the GB war effort.  

Which was VCO contribution to the war effort against France?

Btw, did you get something from spain in that time? 

You were forced to switch nations (again) because even your friends didn't care.

9 hours ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Today I enjoyed seeing combat news. The poor frogies gave a bad show, as usual, in the battle against the russians.

The war between russia and france is back. In their last war, the russians lost Kidds and many other ports under the terrible leadership of northviking and REDS. Now, russia has captain reverse and BF, will be enough against france?

However, another great question is: what are the spantards going to do? They have a military alliance with the russians and a friendly position towards france. A dilemma, or not.

My guess is they are going to wait for the winner, so celtibrofrog can "update" their diplomacy. The winner will be their new ally-friend and the loser, neutral.

Same as it happened with the US only a few months ago. They were allies but the spantards let france and prussia conquer their ports and farm them in a daily basis. Actually, spain is neutral to the US.

Place your bets!

If the spanish commanders decide to betray the french 

there will be dutch ships in spanish waters in the winter for sure...

soooo.......take a pic

ATM we have no quarrel with the spanish...... we love the spanish :)

Edited by Thonys

I have a 1 questions to the French:

In those days when diplomatic relations developed with Russia(when the REDs were in Russia): Russia and France had an alliance, right?

The French knew perfectly well about the influence of Russia on the secret islands: but now French have it. is this a betrayal of the alliance(France-Spain-Russian alliance)?please explain

I will not even talk about the many other Russian cities on Maine, which were captured by the French...

Edited by DreamMaker

6 minutes ago, Thonys said:

If the spanish commanders decide to betray the french 

there will be dutch ships in spanish waters in the winter for sure...

soooo.......take a pic

ATM we have no quarrel with the spanish we love the spanish 

Learn to write proper posts.

Everyone knows your love for this alliance of carebears.

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Learn to write proper posts.

Everyone knows your love for this alliance of carebears.

Volgen mij is mijn engels redelijk te lezen , vertaal dit maar,  doe je best zou ik zeggen.

en voor de rest, kan je over mn plank lopen to het einde en een diepe duik nemen :)

7 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

In those days when diplomatic relations developed with Russia(when the REDs were in Russia): Russia and France had an alliance, right?

The French knew perfectly well about the influence of Russia on the secret islands: but now French have it. is this a betrayal of the alliance(France-Spain-Russian alliance)?please explain

I will not even talk about the many other Russian cities on Maine, which were captured by the French...

Read this. That alliance never existed. 

3 minutes ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Read this. That alliance never existed. 

well the dutch have no diplomatic interference with russian and france diplomatic talks,( about the islands in the north)

the only thing i say is:

when the spanish think,  they can take the side of the russians, we do not take side in this quarrel ...

but we will not cooperate with the spanish in that situation ,> we do not betray the french in this matter..

11 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Thanks, but are you French? Can any french diplomat say it? Iam seriously

Do you know who desmoines is?

He is one of the leaders of the CBC clan (clan leader?) probably the biggest clan in france atm and member of the french council.

Also, he is preparing an offensive agains their "enemies" after your attack at carriacou.

Edited by Admiral Horatio Hornblower
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well the dutch have no diplomatic interference with russian and france diplomatic talks,( about the islands in the north)

the only thing i say is:

when the spanish think,  they can take the side of the russians, we do not take side in this quarrel ...

but we will not cooperate with the spanish in that situation ,> we do not betray the french in this matter..

You are Dutch Diplomat, right?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

You are Dutch Diplomat, right?

Temporary diplomatic status and spokesperson in the official newspaper 

(we have new elections for the official Diplomats soon..)

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

yea you guys got your crap kicked in every time you have met WO and BLANC in battle. I can dig out the screen shots if you would like. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Admiral Horatio Hornblower said:

Dutchies sank yesterday at carriacou too.

Their position against russia in this matter is quite clear. They fully support france.

Mmm , Yes unfortunate our expeditionary fleet was in those waters at the time ..just to show some flag display...:) 

but,  sucked in battle by swedish fleet by accident i think, at that time we were not prepared to do battle.. 

all a big accident at our side 

we were shocked to see that even the russians need swedish nationals help the russians in there effort to conquer the port   o.0

6 minutes ago, King of Crowns said:

yea you guys got your crap kicked in every time you have met WO and BLANC in battle. I can dig out the screen shots if you would like. 

Go. Screen from North Inlet pls! you are good with screenshots, I saw it in topic "Great battle results"... realy great battles! :D

• Like 2