Game-Labs Forum

Suggestions after 2000 hours pvp server experience.

1. When joining pvp server, missclick happens and there is no way chance server except restart the game.

Put one "Change Server" or "Back" button.

2. You killed trading fun long ago, increase goods value 2x decrase, pve gold earns 2x so trading goods makes sense.

3. Changes on chain damage are not very good. Not realistic because chain shots should get base damage whereever you shot. Its 2 cannon connected with chain and think about what if it drops your head from 1000 meter. ITs just physics. I shouldnt hit 1% percent sails with 40 sail dmg from 500m or 750m.

4. You can make more realistic physics about sides armor too. It should be part by part at least ten. When we crash one part of it , we should dmg hull behind that part and when hull is gone,  it should be aviable to shoot other side and ship can be split from somewhere if gets so many hit at same part. Ships aren't crashing and its not satisfying. At least when santi hit 50 or more guns to 7-6th rate ship. Its already one shot. You can add crashing effects to ships if it gets a lot of dmg without hull HP.

5. Reduce reinforcement area as 20%~30%. Ref. area is already gives so many advantage to enemy. There is so much disappointing with ref area. Give some smile to invaders.

6. This game has no much explanations, I was playing more than 1 year ago and I couldnt find out even change ship, I played with basic cutter for 2 week. Most of things should get from experience I mean. Dont make easier things for uncapable players in this game. Your game is so good, just need to be increase about UI, ship mechanics, trading. 

If player sailing alone, he should take risk of sank. Players should be more in contact.

7. We shouldnt be able to make alliance between clans or nations. It should be random. We are just lords or captains in game. Put some events weekly about diplomatic relations. 

For example; Espana allied with Danmark / Prussia allied with Russia / Sveriqe allied with France , by this way of alliance, every nation will met each other, noone will get mad, because it will be part of the game. I think its more fair and fun. 

In that situation Pirates should be special. Pirates should join port battles if some of nation give permission to them. (it means when some of clan get port battle there should be an option "pirate enterance on/off") or if they will capture a port from nation it should be more harder than usual for example they should manipulate port with something too after hostility missions like carrying a lot of war supplies. Pirates should can be splitted between them and They can capture their own ports as clan wars. But it should be pirates against pirates. (HONOR BATTLES- Forts wont shoot anybody / PIRATE DEMOCRACY- Port battles can be start with voting. Pirate ports should be more cheap, no tax. Smuggling with pirate ports makes sense with that option.

8. RESPECT - DISRESPECT:  When we kill an enemy player, joining port battle, selling the goods which port consumes we should get respect. (Region capitals should consume resources too, it should be about population. Ports should increase their population when we sell goods to port which port consumes, it means more fort in port battles when defending the port, you may add some volunteer to fight from population AI ships as extra. We should manage towns more as clan. Add some building slots to port and they will generate goods for clan warehouse.

IF clan gets all ports in same region, clan should change the capital btw. But it should be expensive.

Give a pirze who gathers most respect to first 20 players. It will be like pvp leaderboard.

This option will make aviable to more teamplay. More option to play.  It seems like PVE but that pve will open more ways to pvp.

Respect points should be changed as gold from players who dont want to weekly prize. Or the first player of list gains 20k respect points for example, and second one is 10k. There is no way to second one pass the first one. So first player can change his 5k points or more as gold at the end of weekend. (It can seems like meanless, think like nation paid for what he done.) When you pay money to someone to his job. He wont get your respect right?  

There is so many option to make game better. those are my ideas if you see a brightness in my mind. We can contact about improve gamestyle 😛

• Like 2

On 7/4/2018 at 6:27 PM, Krautz said:

5. Reduce reinforcement area as 20%~30%. Ref. area is already gives so many advantage to enemy. There is so much disappointing with ref area. Give some smile to invaders.

6. This game has no much explanations, I was playing more than 1 year ago and I couldnt find out even change ship, I played with basic cutter for 2 week. Most of things should get from experience I mean. Dont make easier things for uncapable players in this game. Your game is so good, just need to be increase about UI, ship mechanics, trading.

Do you really want to reduce Naval Action to a few hardcore players who do nothing than PvP?

The game hast to stay attractive for casual players... It is quite annoying to think "hey, i have 45-60min to sink 1-2 NPC ships, lets sail out" and then your battle is joined by a much more capable PvP Player, likely with a better ship, and you have to chose between "immediate surrender", "try to run for 45min and then surrender" and "i may lose my job because i stayed online and fight".

Seriously, you must keep areas where you can level ships or do some PvE fighting without fearing to lose your one and only good ship. Casual Players cant afford to lose a 1st rate every now and then, but they may want to sail it and do occasional PvP (dont say they shall go for PvE Server because there's no occasional PvP).

If you dont like the enemy's reinforcement zones, stay out of them. You have hunderts of miles outside the zones.

I know: For a Player who's only hobby is computer gaming, it may be hard to accept less trained, less skilled, players with much less time. But also take into account: Player skill does not give money to the devs. More players give more money, so without casual players, he devs would have to stop working on this game.

@adminReduce chain shot accuracy and add random shot deviation and fix demasting for good. Demasting shots should have random deviation even if you aim perfectly. It should all be just aim fire and hope your luck is good today. Instead we have timed broken game mechanics. You have to make people want to fight broadside to broadside. Demasting is just boring and broken as hell. 

Edited by Wind

47 minutes ago, Wind said:

Demasting shots should have random deviation

They do. But with modules and books that deviation can be minimized to the point of being marginaly non existent at 250m.