Game-Labs Forum

Le requin exploit.

4 minutes ago, Liq said:

You can redeem premium ships as long as you got none in the docks - can have them in the fleet though

But I agree that it should count for fleetships too. 

I agree too, that's why I think it looks a lot like an exploit.

It's not an exploit even admin described how to do it. 

unknown.png

But I agree imported ships should be limited to 1 and cooldown should start to count down  when ship is lost.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 1

Hello everyone.

You can only have only one imported ship in docks. But all fleet ships do not take dock space. As a result you can add Le Requin and Hercules to fleet. But cannot move them back unless you destroy one in dock. This means that if you invested perk points into fleet control you can have 3 imported ships in fleet and one as flagship. (takes 4 days to build this fleet). 

This is not considered an exploit. 

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I can mov mine in and out of the fleet slot and docks.  I have two chars with both ships on them twice.  

So do I.
I did the "admin-exploit" and now I have 1 Requim in one port and 1 Requim in another port to which I tp it.

Edited by Suricato Rojo

23 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I can mov mine in and out of the fleet slot and docks.  I have two chars with both ships on them twice.  

Its also fine. Thank you all for support btw!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, admin said:

Its also fine. Thank you all for support btw!

I"m glad we can cause other than me using my alts to test diffrent builds this lets me play like a tanked out to do PB/grind and a speed one and play it so to maybe find other issues with it. I honestly think moving it to 5th rate with the Herc until the other 6th rates are balanced with it is the best thing for this ship.  It's a fun ship to play with and yes it can be sunk (Ask @Hethwill about me having tea with him last night).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Oberon74 said:

If these two ships are 5th rates, would that mean that any reinforcements that come in against them are also 5th rates?  That could get exciting...

5th rate reinforcements are kinda broken. I seen every thing from Reno's to....well Reno's....lol   Maybe it should be top ship of that tier like an Indefatigable.

26 minutes ago, DeRuyter said:

The real crime here is a solo hunter sailing around with a maxed out fleet right @Hethwill ;)

Searching for all the #nofleets posts. :P

Absolutely. I still own that tshirt. ( in truth I was attacked on both occasions, i wasn't the attacker. So iwas nothing but a willing victim ;)

See nothing different from using a fleet of different ships. Difference being the non DLC take minutes to build. DLC takes 4 days.

#nofleets