Game-Labs Forum

Player Luring allies to ambushes.

On 7/4/2018 at 1:34 PM, Ruby Rose said:

Captains with abnormal net wealth will have all their assets removed and in subsequent cases their accounts deleted. 
using an alt to amass wealth then trading it directly to ur main especially in another nation from the alt would be abnormal net wealth and making an unfair advantage compared to those that cant afford multiple accounts, from my understanding announcing in nation chat of any nation that ur a spy for a foreign country was against game rules.

most players with alts usually only have alts to help with the lack of building slots for crafting, where as republican stated his wealth on his account is for his main, which is a unfair advantage as well as an exploit in the game mechanics. one of which he has been abusing.

I do not see a difference between using an alt to trade to make gold or to collect crafting materials. It is still a transference of wealth between one account and another as either an asset or form of currency. and while the screenshots may show his identity, it has no bearing on your original claim of baiting. There's nothing wrong with knowing who's alt is who's, such as knowing Lil Texas is Sir Texas Sir's, something he openly shares. I don't see whats wrong with that. Again, if we are going to argue the overall issue of alts with the advantage of those with them have over those who do not, it is one thing and something I would agree with, but this seems like a selective argument being made against one player because you do not like him, and that doesn't justify it. Being allowed to green on green an alt is another thing entirely.  Also, if the issue is about his communications in nation chat, that should be in a separate complaint. However, I have seen PLENTY of horrible things said towards him also. Whether earned or not, there are little things that have not been said towards any other player and this will continue unless admin adds a language filter to the in-game chat. Hardly something unusual or out of place. As the screenshot itself says, there is an ignore button and you're free to use it. 

Edited by Psycho3630

3 minutes ago, Psycho3630 said:

I do not see a difference between using an alt to trade to make gold or to collect crafting materials. It is still a transference of wealth between one account and another as either an asset or form of currency. and while the screenshots may show his identity, it has no bearing on your original claim of baiting. There's nothing wrong with knowing who's alt is who's, such as knowing Lil Texas is Sir Texas Sir's, something he openly shares. I don't see whats wrong with that. Again, if we are going to argue the overall issue of alts with the advantage of those with them have over those who do not, it is one thing and something I would agree with, but this seems like a selective argument being made against one player because you do not like him, and that doesn't justify it. Being allowed to green on green an alt is another thing entirely.  Also, if the issue is about his communications in nation chat, that should be in a separate complaint. However, I have seen PLENTY of horrible things said towards him also. Whether earned or not, there are little things that have not been said towards any other player and this will continue unless admin adds a language filter to the in-game chat. Hardly something unusual or out of place. 

well in regards to ur point on the lil tex and sir texas sir their both in the same nation, where as republican clear is in the us while his main is in france, he has also stated he is using his US alt to amass wealth specifically for his main account, also that he is using his main account to "seal club" new players out of cton harbor, also his toxic behavior is not something u see from lil texas on nation chat telling everyone there needs to be a change in leadership and that his main enjoys attacking on our coastline near the capital for the purpose of seal clubbing the US nation, also in regards to using his alt to amass wealth for his main that would be using a game mechanic to his advantage, as a exploit, because he also knows which ship is his he can easily have a french player tag it to lure other players from the us nation into joining battle. as well as republican seen in the shot provided by christendom that republican states he enjoys being a traitor to the US nation, in which case he would be in violation as he is stating openly his role in the current decrease in us player count, he is openly and willingly and knowingly causing players to leave the game, not to mention using 2 accounts to do it, it would of been fine if he was acting like lil texas and not intentionally trying to remove the player base from the US nation, his type of player is the reason this game has such a low population count and why this game may not even make it to open release if player count continues to drop.

The US are just targeting me, there are plenty of other people doing worse crap than me. The fact I was US left for France and then turned around and smacked their coastline so hard for a while with a group of people who they could not compete with. The US lost very badly and continues. So why not go after one of the culprits IE me, and they are trying to back getting me ban because I like to throw salt in chat and get people all emotional and p***** off, I think its funny. My alt republican is making money on a trade route that only few people use and the trade resources just sit and stack in. My wealth situation isn't to great either even with doing this. There is no proof of me baiting and there never will be because I have never done it and never will. The pictures are of me in battle with french players that unknowingly attacked me, the quickly saw who I was and I was let to be able to leave those battles the set time I could leave those battles with the times (IE battle cool-down timers because i was never tagged in battle extending the timers.) Now being a Toxic player sure i guess i can be, I a very down to earth and chill guy, but stupid people love to believe propaganda or stupid fairy tale lies and it can irritate me like most season and veteran players. Also with me telling other people to go to a different nation, yes i said this because some poeple IE newer players need to hear it because most of the time they cannot leave port without being attacked because no one there can protect them like other nations could, I have already helped handful of people in the US go elsewhere thats that....  So any further talk on this Post is only feeding thus post singling one player out. The few people to defend me here I have told to stop posting here along with dozens of others who wanted to say something in my defense I have prevented from talking on this fairy-tale witch trail against me. 

Edited by Captain Rain

If someone said something offensive in chat, then use the chat report function. In terms of alt accounts, they have all the same rights as a players main account.

Now in terms of new players, bring back the rookie zone.

15 hours ago, Captain Rain said:

The US are just targeting me, there are plenty of other people doing worse crap than me. The fact I was US left for France and then turned around and smacked their coastline so hard for a while with a group of people who they could not compete with. The US lost very badly and continues. So why not go after one of the culprits IE me, and they are trying to back getting me ban because I like to throw salt in chat and get people all emotional and p***** off, I think its funny. My alt republican is making money on a trade route that only few people use and the trade resources just sit and stack in. My wealth situation isn't to great either even with doing this. There is no proof of me baiting and there never will be because I have never done it and never will. The pictures are of me in battle with french players that unknowingly attacked me, the quickly saw who I was and I was let to be able to leave those battles the set time I could leave those battles with the times (IE battle cool-down timers because i was never tagged in battle extending the timers.) Now being a Toxic player sure i guess i can be, I a very down to earth and chill guy, but stupid people love to believe propaganda or stupid fairy tale lies and it can irritate me like most season and veteran players. Also with me telling other people to go to a different nation, yes i said this because some poeple IE newer players need to hear it because most of the time they cannot leave port without being attacked because no one there can protect them like other nations could, I have already helped handful of people in the US go elsewhere thats that....  So any further talk on this Post is only feeding thus post singling one player out. The few people to defend me here I have told to stop posting here along with dozens of others who wanted to say something in my defense I have prevented from talking on this fairy-tale witch trail against me. 

were not just targeting you hartz, but u are a prime example, of abusing the system, time stamp in battle the one provided by richbeard, 13:03 if u were able to escape unscathed why was the french still in battle u both should of been able to leave at the same time, the screenshot was posted on nation chat 2 minutes later, its very interesting the moment rich jumped in was the moment ur entire fleet left the battle, that is no coincidence, why would the french still be in the battle it follows the same timer as u do, no reason to stick around. other then to attack whoever came to ur aid, in another of my screenshots "it happened to f***ing quickly" meaning u leaving just as help arrives could of stayed in a lil longer to explain why u were being released or to wait till the french leaves first. if u were so protected.
another screenshot proves the statement of trading gold u earned in the safety of ur alt account specifically for ur main,
in the last screenshot i posted show u intentionally using ur alt to cause trouble and trying to get players to leave the US nation for another nation, sowing the seeds of discontent, also a confirmed spy on nation chat.
christendom screenshot shows "i love being a traitor i seal club all you idiots easily" so u do it intentionally, also stated "just like we know what ports you are going to nezt with britian at what times and who is already there" implying he is using his alt in US nation his main is French and is feeding intel on our fleet movements to the british. using our nation chat,
and he is overly toxic in nation chat, intentionally trying to get players to leave either nation or the game, he even stated it in his post" Also with me telling other people to go to a different nation, yes i said this because some poeple IE newer players need to hear it because most of the time they cannot leave port without being attacked because no one there can protect them like other nations could, I have already helped handful of people in the US go elsewhere thats that....  "  so maybe if u stopped seal clubbing outside our nations capital port then those new players wouldnt leave the game.

in all honesty he is the type of player that gives this game a bad review by new players and veterans, overly toxic personality, intentionally attacking starter players outside their nations starting cities, we have many reports of french players including hartz attacking basic cutters outside charleston. there shouldnt be pvp combat happening anywhere near the capital of any nation, there is no reason other then to target new players

16 hours ago, Captain Rain said:

Hartz when I talked to you back when you blew up and got pissed off in Nation chat and TS I told you something.  "ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS."  People see your and others actions and that is why you get judge so harshly.  You can sweet talk all you want, but if you  keep doing shady things folks are going to believe that is all your going to do.  This goes with Rax and the rest of his group.  No one has gone out on a witch hunt against you or any of them.  It's the actions of the players that get what response they receive from the rest of the players.  I'm not here on a witch hunt, but every time you talk about your alt/main in nation chat I will and have with any one else reported them.  I leave that part in the Devs hands, but the funny thing is even with this post your still blabbing away talking about your French main/alt and stuff even last night.  Folks see that and that is what they going to judge you on.  They also seen you both with Harts (when you where still US) and Replican lead folks out to battles and be the only one to live, that sounds very fishy.  I can prob dig through my logs and find a bunch of battles shots of you being the only one to live or escape, but like I said I'm not on that witch hunt and will just report you ever time you break the alt/spy rule of Nation chat.

• Like 2

tisk tisk tisk republican i would love for you to talk your way out of this screenshot
i stated i was at north inlet, u stated WO is now online and aware of where i was, in turn u shared my location with another nation intern breaking the game rules. even tho i was not near north inlet u still shared that information with them using ur US alt. and then stated it on here, how would they have known i was there if i stated no one was there to see me.913D05137FDEB1880083E8501DF28A3179BE3D14

Edited by Ruby Rose

On 7/6/2018 at 4:39 PM, Captain Rain said:

"The US are just targeting me, there are plenty of other people doing worse crap than me..."

So, you are claiming that the rules for alts don't apply to you because other players are either breaking the rules worse or more often? Somehow I don't think that will give u a blank check to do whatever u want.

• 2 weeks later...

Based on investigation, accused person was permanently chat banned according to this rule:

On ‎4‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 12:15 PM, admin said:

Open admission of being an alt, enticing to join another nation, trolling national chat to disrupt it is from now on prohibited. 

If you are a spy - stay silent. If you admit you are an alt of another nation your alt will be permanently banned from chat.

Report open alts by using the report function. 

In additional, there are not enough evidence of rvr/reinforcement zone tag alt abuse, thus this part is dismissed

• Like 9