Game-Labs Forum

Alt Trolling Nation Chat

On 7/2/2018 at 11:50 AM, Mr Blazing Orange said:

Please do something about this guy. Everyday he is trolling in Nation. He is obviously an alt (of probably the French).troll.png.e98de358c3c80bfbc6bc2821f8511d84.pngtroll2.png.e02ad4c9ce7b569180dd45109742583f.png

IDK if this is enough but i will definetly collect more, that was just 15 minutes of watching the chat.

"Trolling" 

Yikes epic troll

1 hour ago, Captain Rain said:

image.png.4aff510d3f794ffe6de665e749b7ebcb.png

Ill start posting every insult, bash, or attack on me in chat. Also any lours in chat to get a response from me that could be used against me. 

considering what u have already done with ur alt account its no surprise the entire US nation hates u, remember ur actions speak louder then words, and ur actions are why the US nation is targeting u, u break game rules and u expect not to be punished

i hope the devs makes a statement on this if they just give you a warning slap on your hand so you can continue to do the same stuff or give you a harder punishment. Also admitting to metagaming isnt the best choice as well

10 hours ago, Captain Rain said:

image.png.4aff510d3f794ffe6de665e749b7ebcb.png

Ill start posting every insult, bash, or attack on me in chat. Also any lours in chat to get a response from me that could be used against me. 

Go ahead. It does not justify or remove the actions and statements you have done and obviously have no regrets, acting like a victim. @admin @Ink @Hethwill close the thread and deal with this nonsensical boy. 

Edited by Davos Seaworth