Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Crankey

Would you budget for a new system for this game ?

A general question on expectations.

Depending on our personal budgets, most gamers upgrade their systems when they realise that that next eagerly awaitied release won't run on maximum graphics no matter what they upgrade.

So the question is, If you don't already own a cutting edge system and Final release Naval Action does achieve its expected greatness. Would this game have you reaching for your debit card if you can't max everything out?

I feel like this game was made for me, and would probably upgrade if I couldn't max out in all its glory.

My computer is pretty old as far as gaming rigs go (coming up on 4 years I think), and it runs everything at ultra.

I might upgrade anyway, but more for future things, and because the CPU is starting to show its age.

I already DID!

After discovering I needed a system that would run DX11 - I got rid of my 7 year old system (Vista!) and got a new Windows 7 hot rod with Intel i7, 16 gigs of memory, a skookum video card (ATI bla bla bla) and a huge monitor (30 inch I think).

Still can't shoot strait :blink:

Admins, My apologies I just realised I had posted in suggestions not general chit chat. Please move me over to the other forum if you get time

Thanks.

Not me mate. I can't run at ultra at the moment. But I am of the opinion that my pc will do til it breaks. Then I will upgrade. I'm running on high and it looks fine. I have more important things to spend money on than my box in the corner of the room. Money spent on my PC is money not spent on my bikes.

:P