Teutonic

VCO - Voodoo Shipping Company - The Privateers

VCO-Discord-Logo---Pirates.1.0.png

VCO - A History

Home to Christendom, the People's voice
Home to the Screen Master, Santi Disaster, Amplify the CNN Coordinator
Home to Coraline "Cupcake and Craft" Vodka
Home to Tiargo "Grumpy" German
Home to the Studying Aussie down under who picks up the ladies, Dusty "Dusty-San" Attenborough
Home to Lady "Want to see my legs?" Hamilton
Home to the cynical and bored (but good at "elite pvp"), skmarsh
Home to "Master Planner Mcmannis"
Home to the spymaster, Teutonic, or better known as "look guys, come play Eve"
Home to Elric "Real English spoken here" theTwo. Or the "faceless man"
Home to Louisvann "Oh gotta go, my kid woke up" boxtel
Home to the Grandfather, John Paul Smith
Home to William "The Better Demaster" Death
Home to "Banned Twice" Wraith
Home to the Master of coin, guardian of wealth, and the 1%, Aventador
Home to perdweeb the Herc man
Home to Spikes, The Sidekick
Home to Shit "Fuck You" Faced

and many more

We are a Long standing clan that have been through many iterations from the very beginning in early 2016. The clan has a global influence with both US, EU, and Ocean players who all work together to create an ever flowing and ever growing NA community. From the beginnings of ultimate carebearing, to the new life of privateering, VCO has a hand in every aspect of Naval Action. This allows us to coordinate "all walks of life" into a machine that can function and support everyone within the clan. We truly enjoy the OW PvP and RvR aspects of Naval Action, but we also understand there are times when folks like to relax more, shoot at ai, or trade to their hearts content.

VCO Focuses on the team first, we take care of our own and makes sure everyone is stocked with the supplies they need to enjoy the game. Being fiercely independent we hold no permanent diplomatic ties and we believe that the game is best experienced with as few allies as possible. One day you are a friend, another day you are food, no hard feelings. If you wish to hire VCO as mercenaries, please contact Christendom or Vodka for further details.

Being our collection of colorful characters, VCO requires a few things from new recruits and active members alike:
1. A thick-skin -- Be ready to take a joke and dish them out. for questions, ask Amplify.
2. Use of communication applications -- VCO has both a Discord and a Teamspeak and requests recruits to be on both during group events
3. Maturity -- We have no Age limit and we do fool around, but we also expect players to follow comms discipline in situations that call for it
4. Beer choices -- We have a dedicated channel in discord where we request players to post what beer they are drinking so that others are not left out

VCO offers the following:
1. an industry that will cover ship loss, repairs, mods, and cannons to keep our players at sea and engaged in all activites. This includes helping new and returning players get off the ground running instead of slogging through the early grind.
2. Regular "PvP squads" to engage in OW PvP against anyone we find
3. Occasional RvR activities including Screening and Port Battle fights
4. Epic Event and other PvE group events

VCO also has a number of theme songs due to the constant argument of what theme song should be the clans song. For ease of access I have linked all theme songs currently under the VCO umbrella.

Finally -- VCO achievements
1. Destroying Nations
2. Nightflippers
3. Destroyers of PvP1
4. being Loved twice and Hated twice by Raxius in the span of one week
5. having the longest grudge match in the entire game against Kingy
6. Longest running bill left unfilled from North Viking. We still need that 10 million bro <3.
7. Hated and Loved by the top 5 most prominent EU content creators
8. Did I mention content creation?

Thank you for your time and I hope you consider joining the pirate nation and VCO for the ultimate Naval Action experience. You will get to see not only what Naval Action has to offer, but also what every player has to offer.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 10

Aaarrrggghhh! Fear me!

679.png

you-are-without-a-doubt-the-worst-pirate-ive-ever-heard-of.jpg

5 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Home to William "The Better Demaster" Death

About time I got some respect around here :lol: (throwback to the days of painted ships)
C712586D1979784B69ED34F7E02DE2B467C2DF42

From our siege of Cartagena on PvP Global:

87A43E84C841AB71068DEF5537C0AF4927DFCA61

#BackInBlack

• Like 1

You could also call me #ShakinMyRattle Wraith.  ;)

93243877525040C25AE704811F9EB5FA643A54B0

7C2FABF0507896373EB3D8FD09B2278C9DFA7659

And add that VCO were contributors to the destruction of SORRY.. back before bridges were built and burned respectively.  ;) 

3DA54DF67670A2EECAFC87261BCCDEC2133263C8

F94CFF82F51271D408BF2433CB7BD829A97B4E81

Edited by Wraith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Nelsons Barrel said:

As VCO is attacking a VSCO port, quick question:

How are the friendly clanlists looking on both sides?

It was a port trade off I assume.  So you just drop every one on the US side and than invite who you want on the Pirate side.  

@Christendom how many US did ya'll get out side Las Des last night?  We told them we where giving the port to Spain so they have some where closer to stage and help us fight and folks still showed up out side in case the French showed up I take it.   I mean how many times can you warn folks not to show up to the port?  We where tipped off the French might come screen for the Spanish or something (prob didn't know it was a trade off port).

On 7/1/2018 at 7:13 AM, Sir Texas Sir said:

It was a port trade off I assume.  So you just drop every one on the US side and than invite who you want on the Pirate side.  

@Christendom how many US did ya'll get out side Las Des last night?  We told them we where giving the port to Spain so they have some where closer to stage and help us fight and folks still showed up out side in case the French showed up I take it.   I mean how many times can you warn folks not to show up to the port?  We where tipped off the French might come screen for the Spanish or something (prob didn't know it was a trade off port).

Just 1 dope sitting in an endy in the deep water with no repairs.  

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Just 1 dope sitting in an endy in the deep water with no repairs.  

Was his name Lionshaft?  He was in a battle with us the other night (we where Spanish) and said, "Oh I don't have repairs."  Got hurt and than left.  Most the fight he was in our way preventing me from using my surprise to stern rake the Connie we where chasing.   I still don't know who gives that guy ships lol

Has been a fun and enjoyable clan!

when I lose ships they give you new ones. Both group play and solo play have been highly encouraged and there is always something to do. If someone is looking for a coordinated group in the Pirate nation with both a Discord and a Teamspeak AND wants to be part of PvP and RvR efforts, I'd definitely consider VCO :).

Although what @Teutonic says is true, you need a hard shell to get through all the little pranks and jokes these guys say. Most of the times it is just to encourage everyone to get out and join the group in an activity.