Game-Labs Forum

Santa Cecilia vs Constitution Refit

Santa Cecilia vs Constitution Refit  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Witch of these two ships would you rather see as next Premium(imported) ship?

• Constitution Refit
    • Santa Cecilia

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/01/2018 at 10:00 PM

Greetings,

It was hinted on forum that 3rd Premium ship may be Constitution Refit, but in my opinion Santa Cecilia is better option becouse She is light frigate so she will not be overpowered compared to constitution refit plus in my opinion she looks way better than connie.

What do you think?

Edited by Lovec1990

1 minute ago, Slim McSauce said:

What do you mean "consitution refit"? The updated model that we had a kickstarter for ages ago?

yes i do not think they will just update current connie becouse amin said Updated(refit) version may come as DLC .

Just now, Lovec1990 said:

yes i do not think they will just update current connie becouse amin said Updated(refit) version may come as DLC .

Well I seriously hope not. An updated model goes beyond what you should offer as a premium, and there's nothing good about having an old, and updated model in the game at the same time. Constitution is not shaped appropriately due to being one of the first ships added to the game back when 3d modeling for the ships had just begun.

Now if it's just a refit to change its skin like the pirate frigate refit, ok that's alright but the updated model we've been waiting for for years and have pretty much already payed for? I'm gonna have a problem.

1 minute ago, Slim McSauce said:

Well I seriously hope not. An updated model goes beyond what you should offer as a premium, and there's nothing good about having an old, and updated model in the game at the same time. Constitution is not shaped appropriately due to being one of the first ships added to the game back when 3d modeling for the ships had just begun.

Now if it's just a refit to change its skin like the pirate frigate refit, ok that's alright but the updated model we've been waiting for for years and have pretty much already payed for? I'm gonna have a problem.

it could be other way around you know current connie will be DLC while new one will be craftable.

im just asking connie or santa as premium ship

6 hours ago, Lovec1990 said:

in my opinion she looks way better than connie

Compared to the current 4 year old model yes. Maybe you change your mind when the "real" Connie is in game. :lol:

I'm super hyped, was waiting so long for a reskin of Old Ironsides.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Teutonic said:

Santa cecillia....

But i'd rather not have another premium ship so soon after these first 2.

I would love for more craftable ships first...

do not worry admin said they will wait and see how hercules and requin  work longterm

2 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

Lol would be so op. I'd also like bellpoule with18s

They would have a massive speed and turn rate penalty with such heavy guns.

Edited by Wind