Game-Labs Forum

Hercules not Redeemable - KNOWN ISSUE

Tom Farseer

I just bought the Admiralty Connection and Hercules DLCs. Applying the Admiralty went fine, although I didn't check number of dock spaces, yet. Some people seem to have problems with that, though.

After Restarting the game I tried to redeem the Hercules. I had passed the final exam a long time ago. Since I sank my Herc a few days ago  and have no notes in warehouses either, technically I should be able to redeem one. The "REDEEM "button in the redeemables menu seems to be without function though. Whenever I click it, nothing happens. Restarting the game OR Steam had no effect. F11 report was sent ingame as well.

Does anyone else share that problem?

29 minutes ago, Tom Farseer said:

I just bought the Admiralty Connection and Hercules DLCs. Applying the Admiralty went fine, although I didn't check number of dock spaces, yet. Some people seem to have problems with that, though.

After Restarting the game I tried to redeem the Hercules. I had passed the final exam a long time ago. Since I sank my Herc a few days ago  and have no notes in warehouses either, technically I should be able to redeem one. The "REDEEM "button in the redeemables menu seems to be without function though. Whenever I click it, nothing happens. Restarting the game OR Steam had no effect. F11 report was sent ingame as well.

Does anyone else share that problem?

Will check asap. 

• Like 4

Moin, I have the same Problem, have buy the Admiralty Connection and the Hercules. The Admiralty Connection works, have now 10 Buildings and my Warehouse is bigger, have not counted the slots but its looks for 16 spaces more. Can not say anything about the docks, I've expanded my docks to 20 but sold many ships ...

But my Hercules Redeemable does not work. I see the Redeemable but when I hit use [Redeem] nothing happens. Have retsart the game more and more times, restart my Pc.... its doesnt work 😞

1 minute ago, Frya Fresena [Ostfriesius] said:

Moin, I have the same Problem, have buy the Admiralty Connection and the Hercules. The Admiralty Connection works, have now 10 Buildings and my Warehouse is bigger, have not counted the slots but its looks for 16 spaces more. Can not say anything about the docks, I've expanded my docks to 20 but sold many ships ...

But my Hercules Redeemable does not work. I see the Redeemable but when I hit use [Redeem] nothing happens. Have retsart the game more and more times, restart my Pc.... its doesnt work 😞

hold - on, investigating the issue.

One theory is that it has not propagated across all valve systems yet (due to today's approval and immediate release). Checking and will report back asap.

• Like 1

Captains

Hercules DLC takes longer to propagate through steam systems and redeem button might not work for some users. Please hold on until tomorrow maintenance (saturday) we will force update it and it will be working normally. 

• Like 4