Game-Labs Forum

Currently putting 6 guns of different caliber in their slots is quite tiresome experience, so is keeping guns of 8 different sizes in a warehouse.

It would be great to have an option of crafting just a ship, or a ship already equipped with guns. If you craft with guns, a ship could have a preset build (longs, carros or meds) already filled in.

Clan warehouse is great place to store them but as you said it takes up space, wonder if we could maybe get a gun locker/armory that can hold crafted cannons on a player or even clan level.   I would like to see something more like this than just an auto craft cannons for a ship.  

Also 2lbrs need to be added to the craftable list for players.  Even though cheaper than dirt but why would I buy them from the shop when I should be able to just craft them.

Workshop should also be used for only doing other things like Mods and such than just cannons, give it more a reason to own one than just cannons.  This will also limit folks jumping into a port, buying rare mats and making the mod and than just teleporting out in the captain chest.  They have to actually have a workshop in that port to convert them to Mods.  Than later rare/special cannos mods can be crafted also in the workshop if we over can craft Poods or Bronze cannons.